PGamers.....Cincinnati

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Post Reply New Topic
rex
Commish
Commish
PGamers.....Cincinnati

Post by rex » Aug Mon 12, 2019 4:54 pm

As for the Rogers Cup, you must make predictions for both events in certain quarters of the draw for 2nd round matches start tomorrow ere other lst round matches have been completed.

For the ladies, the lst qtr of the draw will close as Petra K. is playing Sakkari, who played her lst rounder today. The 3rd qtr will close, as well, for Venus is playing Kiki Bertens after playing today.

For the men, 3 qrts are in play......Novak plays Sam Querrey, who played his lst rounder today, the 2nd qtr will close where Roger is playing Londero, who completed his lst rounder today and DeMinaur plays the winner of today's match featuring Opelka v Coric. I don't know why the scheduler doesn't simply have the top half play one day, the bottom half the next, just like the Slams, for it makes it somewhat difficult to make predictions while not knowing who the actual players are in play for the day.

http://wtafiles.wtatennis.com/pdf/draws ... 017/OP.pdf

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PGamers.....Cincinnati

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 12, 2019 5:06 pm

It looks like they care more about selling tickets than the actual tennis. Some people play 2 matches while others are still chilling in the lounge waiting for their 1st matches.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Tue 13, 2019 10:23 am

Cincinnati and the Asian P5 (formerly Tokyo - now Wuhan) are the only top events (Slams, Prem/Mand, P5) that I've never won so far... I need to be at my best this week :-)
Interesting fact: Perdida, CrossCourt, Jeff and I never won this one. And the only one who won it more than once, was 93tennisroyalty (two times)

Some one-time-winners; Ace2Ace, Pyotr (last year), Mytiwtiw, Sekasi, Rex, Serenarulz, Wannadoo, Geoepee

Ace: you won Toronto last week; the previous time that you won it, was 2003 :-) :-)
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Tue 13, 2019 1:11 pm

If Serena win, I win. :)

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Tue 13, 2019 11:08 pm

FmKO is mine Serena quits. Quitter quits.😃😁

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Thu 15, 2019 9:04 am

Mytiwtiw wrote:
Aug Tue 13, 2019 11:08 pm
FmKO is mine Serena quits. Quitter quits.😃😁
Too bad that your uWP has not delivered... let me guess who that was... ehrmmm.... not sure..... maybe?.... could it be?.... Maria???
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"