I have a picture for you all

They are not just tennis players, they are stars
Post Reply New Topic
djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re: I have a picture for you all

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Thu 23, 2020 8:11 pm

I'm stressing out so I called in reinforcements: My first ex who is my uncle's best friend!!

BTW, my ex & bestie are best friends too!!

We'll have to travel to upstate NY!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Thu 23, 2020 9:09 pm

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Thu 23, 2020 11:25 pm

Because I'm pissed Serena lost:

One day when I was seven, my older brother with the hat kept picking on me. He chased me with spiders, hit me with a softball, left me on the roof (which I was forced to jump from), so by dinner at 5:00 I had had enough. Dinner was always at 5:00 ~ NO exceptions, period!!

We sat down at the dinner table, and when Mommy turned her back, he started stealing my peas. I told him to stop it, but he did it again and again just to pick on me. Then finally, I stabbed his hand with my fork!!!!! Everything went silent ...

Dad said: "She told you to leave her alone"!!

#DadsMeanestGirl :P

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Thu 23, 2020 11:27 pm

He lives two miles from me and still has the scar, lol lol lol.

Don't mess with DJ!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Fri 24, 2020 1:52 am

How about Dad's side??

His mother was my best friend, and we called her Gaga. She passed when I was seven too (she was 62), and I retreated for months!! I couldn't believe she was gone forever :( :( :( :(

So, Dad instructed the family, and especially my brothers, to teach me … Build my strength … Enhance my senses … Make me indestructible … Love me up!! It worked, with devastating affects lol.

I have Gaga's great grandma's cast iron frying pan:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Fri 24, 2020 2:23 am

I'm sharing these stories to debunk myths of Black Americans!!

1: My Native American ancestors were here in North America for millennia!!
2: Africans navigated the way for Columbus, then young Spanish queen turned it into her advantage because she was fighting against Portuguese in Africa!!
3: Slave trade was the worst holocaust in the history of mankind ~ 200M killed!!
4: Natives and Africans fought to free America from British rule, and my ancestors showed them how!!
5: We were / are well educated and fought to free the south in Civil War!!
6: Only my family and I look alike!!

:)

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Fri 24, 2020 9:21 pm

djmm1962 wrote:
Jan Thu 23, 2020 6:50 pm
Comical Story:

My mom, two of her sisters and my grandma were all pregnant at the same time - twice :) which means my uncles grew up with us as siblings. If we got in trouble, we'd just go hang out at another family member's house until mom cooled off (we still live within five miles of each other).

Well, one day my oldest brother was in serious trouble (he's the first grandson so everyone loved him up), so he rode his bike to my grandma's. He stayed there for a week, lol lol lol. Mom knew he was there because they all spoke on the phone several times every day, but she started missing him then got mad again and asked my grandpa to bring him home. Daada (pronounced day da) waited for another day then drove him home. We were in total silence!! Daada walked in first and told my mom she better not hit his grandson. My brother waited for a bit, then walked in grinning from ear to ear :) Mom was seething, LOL, but grandpa ruled!!

Everyone was scared of my grandfather ~ Everyone!! He was 6'3" 300 lbs, dark skinned with light grey eyes ~ The Deacon!!

Story for tonight:

My son played the ole going to grandparent trick on me too (I guess he didn't get the memo) ~ During his first visit home from college, he was arrogant and disrespectful. I let it slide for the first week. When I politely asked him to tone it down, he looked at me and said: So, what are you gonna do about it?? Well, I saw red …

I went downstairs and got the broom (my ex was running behind me because he knew the look). I opened his door and said: What did you say to me?? He rolled his eyes and I went off!! I swung the broom and hit his ceiling light *** glass shattered *** but I kept on swinging until I connected ***BAMMM***

He ran down the steps and said: I'm going to tell PopPop!! I said: Fine, but you're not driving my car, and you're not wearing the shoes I bought!!

He walked to my dad's house barefoot in winter (four miles). I didn't call and warn dad because my ex was telling me "Damn, DJ, that wasn't right". Dad called me about a hour later to ask me what happened so I told him. He told my kid "Never disrespect your mother because she will hurt you. Now, apologize"!! He did!!

He came back home two days later and was the perfect gentleman!!

:P

I don't play!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Fri 24, 2020 9:29 pm

Comedy Central, but brutal :)

Don't forget it!!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Fri 24, 2020 9:34 pm

LOL LOL ... with a broom???? You are crazy.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Fri 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Indeed :)

He's 6'4"

The funny thing is that my ex refused to repair it, lol lol lol.