Tournaments this week

Serena in Shape?

They are not just tennis players, they are stars
rex
Commish
Commish
Serena in Shape?

Post by rex » Nov Thu 01, 2018 1:55 pm

#ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#img alt="" class="media-image" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq7OFKBVYAAJxoU.jpg:large" data-height="1949" data-width="1125" style="width: 720px; height: 1246px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;"#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/88.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by rex on Nov Thu 01, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Picture looks elongated.
Would need more photos ... Not sure she can be that thin right now. Gonna take longer.
Would be very surprised.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Serena in Shape?

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:40 pm

wendyosefo “I don’t cheat to win, I’d rather lose.”-Serena Williams, 2018.
Thank you Queen @ serenawilliams for all you have done for brown girls like myself. We are forever grateful.
Happy Halloween Folks!
P.S. I wore black stockings for the full effect and J’s for the culture

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:41 pm

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:50 pm

#ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#b#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#This is Serena at a photo shoot outside of a stadium...... Her size is legit, she's lost weight and is in shape, physically.....#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#/b#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#img data-aria-label-part="" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq7NhrFU4AEXCvT.jpg" alt="" style="width: 100%; top: -146px;"#ed_cl#

#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 2:55 pm

wow !!!! Too skinny so soon. I still have hard time believing it. Can't picture her this light right now.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Nov Thu 01, 2018 3:01 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Ace2Ace#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl# It's been 2 months since the USO. Entirely possible to reduce significantly during that time..... However, she'll be in her 38th year of birth and is past her prime. I, for one, have no expectations for her for the coming season and for the rest of her career, but at least she got into shape and lost that bulk. She looks nice.....#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Thu 01, 2018 3:16 pm

I think she's got a full good year of tennis in her. 2019 will be it. She will still be very sharp at the Aussie Open. By the time US Open comes around, I don't think she'll be able to retrieve Sabalenka's bombs.

Look at Lebron James. Can't dribble to the basket to win a match. Turns the ball over at the last shot to tie the game. Misses free throw that would win the match. The man is done IMHO. Can't close it out anymore. L.A great weather is not helping. He is having too much fan off the court. Retirement soon.

For Serena, 1 more year, 1 more slam. and we are done !!!!
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Nov Thu 01, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Nov Thu 01, 2018 4:30 pm

#ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#How many times has the demise of Serena Williams been foretold? #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#At this point in Serena's career, IT'S ALL MENTAL!#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#It's about the motivation, willingness to sacrifice, and not allowing herself to get caught up in "chasing history".#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#She has all she needs to win, it's all still there. It's just a matter of how much she wants it(meaning the work #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#required in getting it). Also, for all the one's at the top now and what is seen coming, all lack the mentality #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#and consistency for dominance. Serena still even now has the ability to return to dominance.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Serena's fitness/weight IMHO was/is just a matter of balance. The balance between putting in the work#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#and enjoying the joys of married life and motherhood. Has to be some give and take. It can and I think will be done.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Ace, you daring to compare Lebron to her is laughable! He's comparatively not now nor has ever been in her league.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#He never was in MJ or Kobe's league, or among a myriad of other as well, regardless of the medias years for force feeding.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pyotr on Nov Thu 01, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.