PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

PGames Cincinnati

Predict WTA Winners and Champions every week.
Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Sun 19, 2018 11:49 pm

The truth is most of my dominating wins was my Maria was dominating the tour and I never wins a PG Tourney with Serena ... dope And all 🤯

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Mon 20, 2018 3:31 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#
And Pyotr does what I did last week: winnig both WTA and ATP of a major event. Congrats!!!#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Pyotr doing really well in ATP: most event won in 2018 (9) and to far the only one with a complete set in 2018 (slam - ATP1000 - ATP500 - ATP250). All other slam winners either lack a ATP1000, a ATP500, or both.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Re:PGames Cincinnati

Post by CrossCourtBH » Aug Mon 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Congrat Pyotr -#ed_op#br#ed_cl#very well done !#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#I was second in both - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#sigh - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#so close but not close enough lol#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by CrossCourtBH on Aug Mon 20, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Aug Tue 21, 2018 1:52 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Thanks guys! #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I was surprised, the one week I pick no uWP's because I missed the deadline, I win both!#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I would have picked Novak as I most always do when he's in the draw for the ATP(pissed#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#only because I could have won by a wider margin #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/77.gif"#ed_cl# ). As for the WTA I would have only#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#eeked it out had I picked, because it most definitely would not have been Bertens. I only#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#picked Bertens in the final given Themo and Rex I believe were ahead of me and choosing#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Bertens was my only hope of winning. Had I been leading I most definitely would have#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#chosen Halep(and lost #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Angry/16.gif"#ed_cl#). #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Great week!#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pyotr on Aug Tue 21, 2018 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.