PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

ATP Monte Carlo

Predict ATP Winners and Champions every week.
Post Reply New Topic
Graveller
Commish
Commish
ATP Monte Carlo

Post by Graveller » Apr Mon 16, 2018 9:52 am

When a Serb meets Djokovic, they crumble... a bagel and a breadstick served (or is it serbed?)  by Novak to Lajovi.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#One match closer to a potential R4 between Novak and Nadal: the reason why I stayed away from picking Nadal as uWP....#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Apr Mon 16, 2018 7:54 pm

I am late for fmKO..#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Got all my default predictions in. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Let's do it, Mr Paire. It's about time!!!
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Apr Mon 16, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Apr Mon 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Despite what Novak has been, if he and Nadal meet, I personally think it is a toss up.
Nadal would IMHO only be a slight favorite based on the quality of his clay court record.

I hope they do meet. Despite being too late to pick Novak for
my uWP, my money is on him to win this whole thing.

C'mon Novak!

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Apr Tue 17, 2018 1:18 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Pyotr#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Well, if Nadal loses, then the ones without a uWP have a big advantage in the Game....#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Interesting to see that Nadal is not yet in action today (unlike some other seeds who had a bye in R1 like Goffin, Zverev, Dimitrov, Thiem); that means that he will have to play 5 matches in a row without any rest in between if he were to win this.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Re:ATP Monte Carlo

Post by BJM123 » Apr Tue 17, 2018 8:40 pm

If Nadal and Novak play, Nadal will win. Because he's had better results for the past few years than Novak. But Novak must get past Coric and I think that he will but Coric is playing well

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Re:ATP Monte Carlo

Post by Graveller » Apr Tue 17, 2018 9:46 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>BJM123</b>:</font>

I am not so sure... since 2014 onwards, Novak won 9 out of 11 of their encounters... he even leads their clay H2H over that period 4:2.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Apr Thu 19, 2018 11:38 am

bye bye Djokovic.
No Meldonium, no game.
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ktThcMT_Ja4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>