PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

Announcement to all Gamers!!

Questions about the site.. How do I...? etc..
Post Reply New Topic
missinandre
Commish
Commish
Announcement to all Gamers!!

Post by missinandre » Feb Fri 20, 2009 8:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Starting with this week's event winners,  the Commish are going to "announce" the weekly winners at the top of the page where you currently see the 2008 overall winners displayed.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Because we are going to be doing this on a weekly basis,  we would like to apologize to all of the gamers who have already won event(s) this 2009 season but will not get the chance to have their well-deserved wins announced.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you are unaware....Moasey keeps a wonderful stat page on all winners of the Prediction Games.  If you click on the yellow "Games" tab located at the top of the page, and drop down to "PDgamehistory1" it will take you to Moasey's link.  Click on the link and Presto!  :)  Current leaders and who won what and how many all at your disposal.  You can also see winners from past years.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you for your participation on TennisGames!  Remember to invite your friends to come play, the more the merrier!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
That's tennis and ya gotta love it!!!!

ThreeDT
Novice
Novice

Re: Announcement to all Gamers!!

Post by ThreeDT » Feb Fri 20, 2009 11:05 am

missinandre wrote: #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you are unaware....Moasey keeps a wonderful stat page on all winners of the Prediction Games.  If you click on the yellow "Games" tab located at the top of the page, and drop down to "PDgamehistory1" it will take you to Moasey's link.  Click on the link and Presto!  :)  Current leaders and who won what and how many all at your disposal.  You can also see winners from past years.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/riche ... l##ed_op#A href="http://www.wtapredictiongame.blogspot.c ... l#Moasey's stats#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# are great.  It's a bit like a 'Hall of Fame' with stats like Titiles Won, Grand Slams Won, and also stats for the current year (2009) updated ocasionally.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

missinandre
Commish
Commish

Re:Announcement to all Gamers!!

Post by missinandre » Feb Fri 20, 2009 11:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You've hit the nail on the head ThreeDT.  :)  I know I won't be winning the ATP like I did last year :(   So it's fun to pop over and see everything I won in the past :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
That's tennis and ya gotta love it!!!!

ThreeDT
Novice
Novice

Re:Announcement to all Gamers!!

Post by ThreeDT » Feb Fri 20, 2009 11:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Same with me my 2 Titles and 1 Grand Slam. I won them in 2008.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

moasey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by moasey » Feb Fri 20, 2009 11:47 am

Man...I can't get a single win so far this season in either men's or womens' events.

Thanks for the kind words though :)
All updated!!!