Tournaments this week

NOVAK'S Visa Appeal

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Joylan1
Junior
Junior
Re: NOVAK'S Visa Appeal

Post by Joylan1 » Jan Wed 19, 2022 8:41 am

You haven't produce any evidence to back up your claims, its easy to search the web and fine numbers you agree with.

Hospitals in California are letting vaccinated Covid positive staff keep working because they are short staff.

Hospitals get money for every covid patient. CDC finally admitted that 75% of deaths, the person had 3 or 4 other factors.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Wed 19, 2022 8:50 am

French No.22 seed Ugo Humbert has tested positive for Covid-19 hours after he was knocked out of the Australian Open.

• He tested positive at the airport when he was about to fly out of the country

In a worrying sign of how close the virus is to the tournament, Humbert received a positive test on Wednesday before he was set to fly out of Australia.

He will now need to stay for another week in isolation.

Humbert lost to countryman Richard Gasquet 3-6 7-6(4) 7-6(3) 6-3 on Tuesday.

“I was tested positive on my exit test yesterday and I’ll stay one more week in isolation in Australia,” Humbert wrote on social media.

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Jan Wed 19, 2022 11:13 am

Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling

Starbucks is no longer requiring its U.S. workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19, reversing a policy it announced earlier this month.

In a memo sent Tuesday to employees, the Seattle coffee giant said it was responding to last week’s ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court. In a 6-3 vote, the court rejected the Biden administration’s plan to require vaccines or regular COVID testing at companies with more than 100 workers.

“We respect the court’s ruling and will comply,” Starbucks Chief Operating Officer John Culver wrote in the memo.

On Jan. 3, Starbucks said it would require all employees to be vaccinated by Feb. 9 or face a weekly COVID test requirement. At the time, Culver said it was the responsibility of Starbucks’ leadership “to do whatever we can to help keep you safe and create the safest work environment possible.”

In Tuesday’s memo, Culver said the company continues to strongly encourage vaccinations and booster shots.

Starbucks required workers to reveal their vaccination status by Jan. 10. The company said Wednesday that 90% have reported and the “vast majority” are fully vaccinated. Starbucks wouldn’t say what percent of workers are not fully vaccinated.

Starbucks employs 228,000 people in the U.S.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 19, 2022 11:36 am

it was responding to last week’s ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court. In a 6-3 vote, the court rejected the Biden administration’s plan to require vaccines or regular COVID testing at companies with more than 100 workers.
Bravo Supreme Court for once !!!!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 19, 2022 11:41 am

Joylan1 wrote:
Jan Wed 19, 2022 8:41 am
You haven't produce any evidence to back up your claims, its easy to search the web and fine numbers you agree with.

Hospitals in California are letting vaccinated Covid positive staff keep working because they are short staff.

Hospitals get money for every covid patient. CDC finally admitted that 75% of deaths, the person had 3 or 4 other factors.
I see huge political rallies in some countries and no one is wearing a mask... and people are not dying like we saw during the ebola outbreak.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZHK1NZ1RaJg/maxresdefault.jpg
Leave people alone.
South Africa and Brasil were among the very first countries with mass vaccination. And guess where the worst mutations are coming from?

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Wed 19, 2022 1:32 pm

I give up…. People with brains and common sense try to protect people, but the idiots think they know better. Whatever, it’s not my life at stake.

Glad to live in my country.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Wed 19, 2022 1:45 pm

Joylan1 wrote:
Jan Wed 19, 2022 8:41 am
Evidence is on Belgian government website. But you are not smart enough to understand a foreign language. Not my problem…
I give the info, people do with it what they want… I tried to find evidence on your claims, and is was not there.

And I know that I am not going to change your mind… it’s like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a caveman. Not gonna work 😂😂.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Wed 19, 2022 1:49 pm

Graveller wrote:
Jan Wed 19, 2022 1:32 pm
I give up….

If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.
Jesse Jackson

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Wed 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Graveller wrote:
Jan Wed 19, 2022 1:45 pm
Evidence is on Belgian government website. But you are not smart enough to understand a foreign language. Not my problem…
I give the info, people do with it what they want… I tried to find evidence on your claims, and is was not there.

And I know that I am not going to change your mind… it’s like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a caveman. Not gonna work 😂😂.
This is the reason, among a myriad of others, you struggle to convince. It's nowhere near the complexity of quantum physics.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Wed 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Some breaking news here, that will confuse NoVax Joke-Ovic supporters who hate big pharma at the same time:

The world's best tennis player Novak Djokovic bought in 2020 an 80 percent of the Danish biotech firm QuantBioRes, aiming to develop a medical treatment to counter COVID-19, the company's chief executive told Reuters on Wednesday.

Google it if you do not believe me… or Grosse will post links… 😂😂😂😂

So in order to make profit, it is in Novak’s financial interest that people get I’ll so he can sell his cure… no wonder he is an anti-Vaxxer…

You got to admire the ease with which the rich elite manipulates the idiots for their own profit.