Commish
Commish
Re: NOVAK'S Visa Appeal

Post by Graveller » Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:37 am

Pyotr wrote:
Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:00 am
Either drank the kool aide or is apart of the
power serving it out to the masses.
Yes, I admit. I am part of the global elite. I work for Bill Gates and Big Pharma. Our next plan is to release another virus that is safe for the vaccinated ones, but that will kill off all those rebellious anti-vaxxers. We will get rid of those who we cannot mislead.

Our masterplan is working perfect.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Post by BJM123 » Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:54 am

HOnestly, they shouldn't have given him the medical exemption and invited him to play if they were that serious. I agree, he should have gotten vaxxed BUT Rafa tested positive for COVID-19 this month and he shouldn't be there at all! I hope that Novak breaks ALL tennis records!

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:55 am

Joylan1 wrote:
Jan Sun 16, 2022 8:54 am
Grav you sound delusional, you couch everything in partisan nonsense.

That's your opinion, don't delude yourself that others agree with you.
Also, the partisan nonsense is nothing more than a
deflection tactic. Progressives are on both sides of
the political aisles with the same aspirations, yet,
maybe slightly different methods.

They are well aware of how many others don’t
agree. However, they operate under the premise
of the “ends justify the means”. Therefore, anything
goes in the strive to achieve set goals. It’s how Grav
can speak of compassion while gleefully hoping for a day to toast at
people dying from a deadlier strain(despite Viruses
looking to survive, thus the weaker strains that naturally
occur becoming less deadly to would be host bodies in
order to).

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:58 am

BJM123 wrote:
Jan Sun 16, 2022 9:54 am
HOnestly, they shouldn't have given him the medical exemption and invited him to play if they were that serious. I agree, he should have gotten vaxxed BUT Rafa tested positive for COVID-19 this month and he shouldn't be there at all! I hope that Novak breaks ALL tennis records!
Exactly!

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Sun 16, 2022 10:08 am

Since he had a valid exemption and visa, the ATP should protect his ranking points. If they need further justification, just rely on Judge Kelly's remarks, "What more could this man have done?"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Sun 16, 2022 10:15 am

Alize Cornet denounces the lack of support for Djokovic:

“Novak is the first to defend us and nobody defended him”.

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Post by BJM123 » Jan Sun 16, 2022 3:08 pm

I am no longer a Rafa fan. He should've supported Novak. I guess all of those years of him digging up his butt on court and then sniffing his hands got to him. I hope to God he loses. Him and Garbine! Emma even added her two cents, I think that she should be worried more about why she's losing 6-0,6-1 to opponents

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Sun 16, 2022 4:03 pm

Grossefavourite wrote:
Jan Sun 16, 2022 10:08 am
Since he had a valid exemption and visa, the ATP should protect his ranking points. If they need further justification, just rely on Judge Kelly's remarks, "What more could this man have done?"
Not lie on his visa application would have been a good start. Not appearing in public the day after a positive test would have been an good idea too.

When I am diagnosed with a contagious disease, I stay indoors. Anyone with respect for other people, would do anything not to infect someone else.
It is not even COVID-related. It is simply having decent manners. How anyone can remotely defend such behaviour, is beyond my comprehension.

And you say he has a visa. No, he hasn’t. That is why he is back in serbia 😂😂😂. Good luck on him trying to enter the USA or any Asian country this season.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Sun 16, 2022 7:08 pm

COVID-19 in Belgium
Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 in Belgium

Key Information for Travelers to Belgium
  • Avoid travel to Belgium.
  • If you must travel to Belgium, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel.
  • Because of the current situation in Belgium, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
  • Travelers should follow recommendations or requirements in Belgium, including wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart from others.
  • Level 4 Travel Health Notices may be determined by level of COVID-19 in the destination or other special considerations.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Mon 17, 2022 8:26 am

Grossefavourite wrote:
Jan Sun 16, 2022 7:08 pm
COVID-19 in Belgium
Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 in Belgium

Key Information for Travelers to Belgium
  • Avoid travel to Belgium.
  • If you must travel to Belgium, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel.
  • Because of the current situation in Belgium, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
  • Travelers should follow recommendations or requirements in Belgium, including wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart from others.
  • Level 4 Travel Health Notices may be determined by level of COVID-19 in the destination or other special considerations.
All correct indeed. No unvaccinated people wanted.

And now some additional context information:
% of infections with Omicron (compared to delta): >85%
Number of people on ICU with Omicron: ZERO.

Explanation: double vaccination + booster gives perfect protection against severe illness, and 95% of adult population is double-vaccinated, and booster program almost completed (and already 65% kids between 5-11y old are vaccinated since newyear when that campaign started.
So as I said, I do not want unvaccinated people in my country as they will get severely ill and fill our ICU's.

Thanks to vaccination, we could open our country (bars/restaurants/schools/etc, for the fully vaccinated ones (95% of people), obviously); we know that this freedom increase % infections but with the booster it becomes like a common cold. No ICU overload.