Tournaments this week

ZVEREV Accused Of Strangling Ex Girlfriend

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
ZVEREV Accused Of Strangling Ex Girlfriend

Post by Grossefavourite » Oct Thu 29, 2020 4:52 pm

World tennis No 7 Alexander Zverev 'tried to strangle his ex-girlfriend at last year's US Open' and another ex who's pregnant with his child wants NOTHING to do with him

A former girlfriend of Alexander Zverev has claimed the tennis star tried to strangle her and hit her head against a wall at last year's US Open.

Olya Sharypova, 23, who was in a relationship with Zverev for several years before they broke up last year, initially revealed via an Instagram post on Wednesday that she was a victim of domestic violence.

While not explicitly naming the 23-year-old world No 7 tennis player in the post, Russian photographer Sharypova - herself a former junior tennis player - was contacted by Russian outlet Championat, where she revealed that she had indeed been speaking about Zverev.

n her initial Instagram post, she wrote: 'I want to tell one very personal and very hard story for me that I have already experienced and left in the past.

I was a victim of domestic abuse! The first time this happened at the beginning of this relationship, there was a quarrel and I got hit with my head against the wall with so much power that I sat on the floor.

'In August of that year, I ran out of the hotel barefoot. I was standing on the streets of New York and didn't know where to go and what to do.

'They tried to choke me with a pillow, hit my head against the wall, twisted my hands and at that moment I was really afraid for my life.

'This was far from the first and not the last situation when I was raised in a relationship. It was the scariest because at some point I couldn't breathe.

'Honestly, that time I remember hard because there were no colours of life, one fog and a lack of understanding. I was a different person, believed in love and tried to keep it. But people don't change, as time shows.'

Then asked by Championat whether she was referring to Zverev, she said: 'On that day, I was just walking with Daria Medvedeva (wife of Russian tennis star Daniil Medvedev) and my friend. We lingered a little, and Sasha (Zverev) got angry about it.

'When I got home, we had a fight. Our quarrels always took place from scratch. I wrote on Instagram that he tried to strangle me with a pillow, twisted my arms.

'I tried to run out of the room several times, but he would not let me. I was afraid that someone might see and hear us. But in the end I managed to break free, and I ran off barefoot.

'At first I was hiding in a hotel, but Sasha went downstairs and found me. We stood near the side entrance. I sobbed and tried to leave, and he wanted me to return to the room and we talked.

'But I understood that at that moment there would be no dialogue. I was scared and wanted to run away. But Sasha pushed me against the wall and said that he would get nothing for it.

'Fortunately, at that moment people appeared, and I rushed with them into the street. I was alone, barefoot in the middle of the street.

'After this situation, Sasha wrote to and called me. At first I didn't want to see him, but I decided that we still need to talk. I arrived at the hotel and waited for him in the lobby, because I did not have a room card.

'While we corresponded with Sasha, we again began to swear with him. I sat in the hotel toilet and cried. And when he arrived at the hotel, he just threw my things into the lobby.'

Sharypova also claimed in her post and in the interview that that the violence from Zverev wasn't a one-time thing and claimed it had happened multiple times during their tumultuous relationship.

Sportsmail have contacted Zverev's representatives for comment.

The allegations come after Brenda Patea, another one of Zverev's ex-girlfriends, announced that she was pregnant with his child earlier this week, and claimed she was seeking sole custody of their baby.

'I am 20 weeks pregnant and I am expecting a child from Alex,' Patea told Gala Magazine via BILD.

'That is out of the question for me (shared custody). The child was not planned, but I will do everything to ensure that it grows up in a harmonious environment. I am in the fortunate position of being able to raise the child on my own.'

Later speaking on Instagram, she added: 'I am pregnant and I am very happy about it and so many of you have already sent me congratulations and I wanted to say thank you for that on here.

'I am very happy about it and yes.. but nonetheless, I have also received a lot of negative messages that hurt me a lot, with claims that are simply not true.

'The claims I am talking about were regarding the topic of child custody. Yes, I am seeking sole custody of the child and with good reasons, but they are private. I am not in contact with Alex, but I want to state very clearly on here that if he seeks contact with the child, I will not forbid it, on the contrary!

'And well, what should I say, every woman wishes for a partner at her side and a happy, carefree relationship during pregnancy. But it is what it is and I have decided to have the child and I am looking forward to it and don't want to hide it or anything.'

Away from the allegations, Zverev has already made headlines for the wrong reasons on two previous occasions this year.

Earlier this month after his fourth-round French Open exit, he caused Covid-19 controversy by admitting he had played while feeling ill.

'I was completely sick in the night after the match with Marco Cecchinato (in the third round)' he said. 'I can't really breathe as you can hear by my voice. I had fever as well. I'm not in the best physical state, I would say.'

He did not consult medical staff before playing and the safety protocol for the event called for players to 'adopt a responsible attitude and not attend the stadium' if they felt unwell.

It wasn't the first time Zverev has behaved recklessly with Covid-19, having attended Novak Djokovic's notorious Adria Tour. He was then pictured partying in a French restaurant within a week of returning from that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... d40785dd01

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: ZVEREV Accused Of Strangling Ex Girlfriend

Post by Grossefavourite » Oct Thu 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Alexander Zverev responds to double bombshell from ex-girlfriends

Alexander Zverev has responded to one ex-girlfriend’s baby announcement, and another’s claims of abuse against him.

The World No.7 tennis player, who recently broke up with German model Brenda Patea, found out he’s going to be a father with his ex on Wednesday.

Patea, 27, announced she’s 20 weeks pregnant and Zverev is the father.

“The last days were quite challenging for me. I will be a father at age 23,” Zverev wrote on social media on Thursday.

“And I am very much looking forward to the child.

“Even though Brenda and I are no longer together, we have a good relationship and I will live up to my responsibility as a father.

“Together we will take care of the little person that is about to grow.

“But I don’t want to say more in public about this private subject. I am sure that Brenda and I can manage it without the media involved.”

Zverev was then forced to move on to allegations of abuse levelled against him by another ex-girlfriend - Olga Sharypova.

“Then, there are the unfounded accusations of my ex-girlfriend Olga Sharypova, which I read in the media today,” Zverev said.

“They make me very sad. We have known each other since we were children and shared many experiences together.

“I very much regret that she makes such statements. Because the accusations are simply not true.

“We had a relationship, but it ended a long time ago. Why Olga is making these accusations now, I just don’t know.

“I really hope that the two of us will find a way to deal with each other again in a reasonable and respectful way.”

Sharypova made disturbing claims on social media about being in an abusive relationship in which she was choked at one stage.

She later confirmed she was referring to Zverev after initially not naming him.

Sharypova also claimed that her head was hit against a wall and she was forced to flee a hotel barefoot.

On Wednesday, Patea said she doesn’t plan on letting Zverev share custody of their child.

“We don’t have any communication with Alex right now, and frankly, I don’t plan to share custody of my child with him,” she said.

“But I will do everything to ensure that (the child grows) up in a harmonious and proper environment. I have the chance to raise my child alone.

“We had crises before and then ended our relationship with Alex.

“Because we have different views on life. Everyone who is with an athlete must submit to these situations.”

Patea also took to social media to share her exciting news.

“There is magic in every beginning. This is my magical beginning with a new life under my heart,” she wrote on Instagram.

“I can hardly put into words what it feels like to be pregnant – it‘s just an overwhelming time.

“Becoming a mom fills me with such great joy and yet it also scares me a little. Those of you who have already been pregnant can probably relate to this.

“In the past few weeks there have been some heartbreaking and joyful moments and then again situations of uncertainty because my child is born into stormy times.

“But no matter what is in store for us … I will love and protect my child until the end of my days. I am already the happiest mom in the world and I am so happy to be able to share this happiness with you!”

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 7:57 pm

DON'T start with me!!!

I know all about jealous women, so f*** Olga, and I wish his new baby good health!!

Men & their women ... Lord Have Mercy :evil:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 7:59 pm

So,,, who is this Olga??

Maybe it's time for her to meet DJ??

Hmpf, she don't wanna know me ~ Shytt!!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 8:02 pm

F Up his career & I'll ...

:shock:

You don't wanna know, but just know that I'm a trained surgeon :o

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Grossefavourite wrote:
Oct Thu 29, 2020 6:50 pm
Alexander Zverev responds to double bombshell from ex-girlfriends

Alexander Zverev has responded to one ex-girlfriend’s baby announcement, and another’s claims of abuse against him.

The World No.7 tennis player, who recently broke up with German model Brenda Patea, found out he’s going to be a father with his ex on Wednesday.

Patea, 27, announced she’s 20 weeks pregnant and Zverev is the father.

“The last days were quite challenging for me. I will be a father at age 23,” Zverev wrote on social media on Thursday.

“And I am very much looking forward to the child.

“Even though Brenda and I are no longer together, we have a good relationship and I will live up to my responsibility as a father.

“Together we will take care of the little person that is about to grow.

“But I don’t want to say more in public about this private subject. I am sure that Brenda and I can manage it without the media involved.”

Zverev was then forced to move on to allegations of abuse levelled against him by another ex-girlfriend - Olga Sharypova.

“Then, there are the unfounded accusations of my ex-girlfriend Olga Sharypova, which I read in the media today,” Zverev said.

“They make me very sad. We have known each other since we were children and shared many experiences together.

“I very much regret that she makes such statements. Because the accusations are simply not true.

“We had a relationship, but it ended a long time ago. Why Olga is making these accusations now, I just don’t know.

“I really hope that the two of us will find a way to deal with each other again in a reasonable and respectful way.”

Sharypova made disturbing claims on social media about being in an abusive relationship in which she was choked at one stage.

She later confirmed she was referring to Zverev after initially not naming him.

Sharypova also claimed that her head was hit against a wall and she was forced to flee a hotel barefoot.

On Wednesday, Patea said she doesn’t plan on letting Zverev share custody of their child.

“We don’t have any communication with Alex right now, and frankly, I don’t plan to share custody of my child with him,” she said.

“But I will do everything to ensure that (the child grows) up in a harmonious and proper environment. I have the chance to raise my child alone.

“We had crises before and then ended our relationship with Alex.

“Because we have different views on life. Everyone who is with an athlete must submit to these situations.”

Patea also took to social media to share her exciting news.

“There is magic in every beginning. This is my magical beginning with a new life under my heart,” she wrote on Instagram.

“I can hardly put into words what it feels like to be pregnant – it‘s just an overwhelming time.

“Becoming a mom fills me with such great joy and yet it also scares me a little. Those of you who have already been pregnant can probably relate to this.

“In the past few weeks there have been some heartbreaking and joyful moments and then again situations of uncertainty because my child is born into stormy times.

“But no matter what is in store for us … I will love and protect my child until the end of my days. I am already the happiest mom in the world and I am so happy to be able to share this happiness with you!”
Heffa, you just sent your innocent child on a horrendous path ~ I hope he sues for half custody!!

YOU are having a Zverev!!

STFU, eat well & exercise!!

(women really get on my nerves)

UGH ~ RUM

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Can I faint now??

Dramatically, with hand over brow

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Don't say anything slick, trust me!!

I remember everything

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Oct Thu 29, 2020 8:37 pm

I don't trust him ever since Meldonium, and I've always suspected anger/emotional issues. His racket smashing for one is over the top. I know he was under pressure from a lawsuit against his former manager and from Germany expecting GS titles.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Oct Thu 29, 2020 9:19 pm

SHUT UP!!

Lots of pressure against the budding best!!

Keep it up ...

I always hung with the Big Dogs (boxers) then got pregnant ~ Proud, and I held my own with family hanging tight ... He kidnapped me & my baby, then family clamped down!!!

38 years ago :shock:

I know WTF I'm talking about!!!

Grandmother-in-law died of Covid19 in April ~ My baby, an ordained Minister, did her Eulogy, proudly, with only ten people allowed, casket wrapped in plastic, in a graveyard funeral!

BLOOD IS BLOOD!!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIS FURY, IT'S ABOUT HIS NEW BABY TO BE ...