I'm getting sleepy, so ...
|Luxembourg Main Draw|
|DelPotro takes the court|
|NAOMI: I Want Opponents To Quake With Fear|
|WTA Moscow Draw and Results|
|NGOUNOUE: The Next Coco|
|SVITOLINA: Beating Serena Matters Most To Fans|
|Gauff vs Lopatetskaya: youngsters' drama|
|15-year old Coco @ Linz|
|COCO Passes Sharapova In Rankings|
|Full ace b.s.|
|PG ATP Shanghai|
|DRAMA: ANDY Pushes Fognini Around|
|VENUS Playing Tianjin Open|
|NAOMI v Bianca|
|WTA Beijing Draw and Results|
|Shanghai Main Draw....|
|It Takes Speed|
|MURDER For Cop Who Killed Accountant In Own Home|
|Gents USO....2019 Maindraw|
|Djokovic vs Sumo fighter|
|Naomi Osaka wins in Osaka|
|CANADIAN PM's Brownface/Blackface...Racist?|
|WTA Osaka 2019|
All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
did you read what he wrote in support of the Romanian TV host who called Serena a Monkey? https://www.tennisgamers.com/board/view ... 99&t=13725
I deleted it. He wrote some more. I deleted them again. He wrote them again.
So I gave him a warning. If he does it one more time, he will be banned.
We do not condone racism here.
I wrote "I love Romania I love it's people " and Maria's shoes... I copy paste it somewhere I going to look for it... And you're right I posted twice I thought it didn't get through so I posted it again. Where is racism there? You full of it ace.
"Hail Maria The Empress!!" serena williams
So, this is about censorship? Slippery slope.
If I were to support Donald Trump, but you think he is a racist, does that make me
or anyone else a defacto racist and thus subject to be banned based on arbitrary
standards set by.....you?
To my knowledge Mytiwtiw said nothing about the commentator, just admiring
the people and the country. Or, does one taint all?
I'm not here to argue, just saying let's be careful. Open discussion/healthy debate
is always preferable to outright censorship.
I am not 2-years old.
In his first post, Tiwtiw praised the Romanian TV host. I deleted it.
In his second post, he broaden it, saying his loves Romanians people, etc...
I am not going to debate this. He knows what he said. He celebrates every time ANY Black tennis players loses... Even the young Coco Gauff who's yet done anything worth hating.
I put him on notice. If he praises another racist article again, he WILL BE BANNED....
So you get to arbitrarily decide things based on your sensibilities and preconceived notions. Got it.
You’re lying to your teeth ace and you know it. I did not praise any tv host my 1st post “ I love Romania thinking of migrating to the beautiful Romania “ you deleted this very simple and very honest post....well enough of this I’m leaving this chicken ***** board of yours.
"Hail Maria The Empress!!" serena williams
Attempt at being cryptic was a fail.
Ahh, I didn't see all of that!!
I will miss mytiwtiw as a PGame player but not as a poster... He is/was one of the more frequent posters, but none of his posts over the last 7-8 years were worth reading for a genuine tennis fan.
80% were about the so-called Maria domination, and the other 20% were vile comments on non-white players.
Who needs contributions like that.
Ps: I have deleted a few of his comments too 8n the past. Freedom of speech is not unlimited.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"
"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"
Slippery and dangerous slope.
I've never seen any "vile comments" from Mytiwtiw. Annoying comments at times, sure.
Yet, not vile. Also, I don't ascribe ill intent to him in regards to "non-white players".
I know he doesn't like the WS, yet one not liking them doesn't mean it's anything racial.
I call it slippery and dangerous because if Mytiwtiw's comments are/were as bad as has
been said, why not allow everyone to see for themselves and draw their own conclusions.
I'm simply not a big fan of being told how to think and whom I should or should not like
based solely on the word/opinions of others.
And who gets to decide what is "permissive"? Seems with authoritarian leanings
one had better hope they are always in power to create the rules/laws or they
could one day find themselves on that permissive side at the whims of all types.
We've tolerated his racist comments since he's been here. He's been banned more than once because of them. Just click on his name and read ALL his posts. We've deleted quite a few of them over the years.
The only time he posted "loving Romania" is when a Romanian TV Host called Venus a monkey. There is a context.
No one faults him for his love for Sharapova. Everyone here has his/her favorite players... and players he/she doesn't like. That's what tennis forums are made of. But there is a fine line between disliking a player and being vile or racist about him/her.