Post by djmm1962 » Aug Wed 12, 2020 8:48 am

Ya'll know I have mad marching skills :P

LOL

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kamala Harris for VP

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Wed 12, 2020 9:07 am

Never like this Harris woman. Bad Bad Bad Bad choice.
Tulsi destroyed her in just 2 sentences during the primary. She locked up people for smoking marijuana while she was enjoying it in her home. Biden, Why??? You want to lose the election to Trump? What's this mess?????

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Aug Wed 12, 2020 10:48 am

Ace2Ace wrote:
Aug Wed 12, 2020 9:07 am
Tulsi destroyed her in just 2 sentences during the primary. She locked up kids for smoking marijuana while she was enjoying it in her home. Biden, Why??? You want to lose the election to Trump? What's this mess?????
Indeed, Ace. Tulsi stripped her naked at the debate and she's a terrible choice. Sad options for November........an inept, daily-lying conman and grifter polluting the Oval Office and two blue dog worthless demos...... Progressive's have no options for November but holding one's nose to vote.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Wed 12, 2020 11:25 am

Biden is still in "Hillary" mode. This Harris thing is a real turn OFF .... He could have done so much better and make it easier for folks to vote for him.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Wed 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Ace2Ace wrote:
Aug Wed 12, 2020 11:25 am
Biden is still in "Hillary" mode. This Harris thing is a real turn OFF .... He could have done so much better and make it easier for folks to vote for him.
I'm beyond turned off. I'm cold to both. Unbelievable that Dems can't find better candidates for either Pres or VP. Neither one is strong nor should occupy the WH, but for Trump. I never imagined for a moment that Dems, for a second election running, would nominate worse candidates than the Repubs. Yet, here we are....again. Dems have to hope that anti-Trump sentiment will spur voter turnout because this ticket can't and won't.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Wed 12, 2020 12:34 pm

exactly, my friend.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Wed 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Ace2Ace wrote:
Aug Wed 12, 2020 9:07 am
Tulsi destroyed her in just 2 sentences during the primary. She locked up people for smoking marijuana while she was enjoying it in her home. Biden, Why??? You want to lose the election to Trump? What's this mess?????
Excuse me?!?

No she didn't. Instead of locking low offenders up, she created rehab & training initiatives to help them where ever she could. She went after the top drug dealers and big businesses who were scamming people, especially banks!! People learn a little about someone's career and then trash them for it, when she did exactly what was needed to clean up her city. Ya'll may not have seen drug dealers on the corner hanging out, but I had to pass them everyday. Tough on drugs was a thing that was needed at the time, especially for DA's & prosecutors, but not for low impact users. She knew that!!

She not a Nancy Reagan who preached "Say No To Drugs" as a campaign motto, but was high as a kite doing so; falling of stages & shytt!! Plus, we won't get into ALL her husband's racist shytt that's still hurting people to this day!!

I don't need ya'll to agree with me to win this battle, as I have an army of my own and we're marching ...

Fricken Tulsi, another Putin's puppet like Jill Stein ~ A one line wonder written by a GOP/Putin backed operative!!!!!

Give me a got damn break :twisted:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Wed 12, 2020 1:30 pm

If you want to know the real truth, just ask me!!

:roll:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Wed 12, 2020 1:33 pm

As I explained in my thread, my family has been in the trenches for generations!!

I'm here now!!

Delighted with his pick and she'll do wonderful marvelous things for every American!!

Get onboard, or get the hell out our way ... MARCHING