politics, music, movies, war, peace, food and all
Post Reply New Topic
djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished
Coronavirus

Post by djmm1962 » Feb Wed 26, 2020 8:16 am

It's spreading quickly!!

I worked in pharmaceutical departments where 95% of researchers were Chinese. I bet they're locked down now (no travel, no inter-department mingling, vacant halls)!!

Trump fired most of the CDC Department :roll: It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Re: Coronovirus

Post by Graveller » Feb Wed 26, 2020 8:51 am

I refuse to worry more than I would with the usual flu :-).

And all these lock-downs are pointless: infected people are spreading the virus for several days before getting ill. It is everywhere already.

Honesty, I cannot believe the stupidity of the human race. So many countries heard that there was a new disease, and they started to bring back their citizens without knowing anything about infection rate, incubation time or lethality. How stupid can they be. It this had been a very lethal virus, it would have meant the end of our civilization as we know it.

I hope they learned their lesson. Next time total lockdown please and no one coming back from the infected area (and even that would probably not help).
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Feb Wed 26, 2020 9:12 am

Incubation is 14 days, but it's hard to find anything on it's symptoms because China shut it down. They aren't releasing samples to be tested!!

And of course stupidass Trump decimated our response teams:

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Feb Wed 26, 2020 9:18 am

That dude is insane. Really. The Filter in his brain is not good enough for him to lead this country. He burst into everything and anything without thinking it over.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Feb Wed 26, 2020 9:42 am

He's giving a press conference today (puke)!! Don't listen to a lying word!!

This CDC website crashed on Monday, and Trump's new DHS deputy, Cuccinelli, laughed at it, not realizing it's part of his department!! No Joke!!

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Feb Wed 26, 2020 9:51 am

Limbaugh claims there's a left-wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad by exaggerating the virus which he deems is just like the common cold.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Feb Wed 26, 2020 10:27 am

His compromised immune system better not come in contact with it ;)

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Feb Wed 26, 2020 10:52 am

Earlier this month, Trump told people not to worry because its warm outside. That comment showed me how truly ignorant he really is!!

Cold suppresses germs, odors and disease, that's why hospitals and refrigerators are cold. Since we only received 2" of snow so far this year, it hasn't blanketed and sterilized, so when this virus hits, its gonna spread like wildfire!!

Don't believe anything Trump tells you ~ Anything!!

Keep your gloves on, and wash hands frequently with soap and warm water (those anti-bacterial washes cause more problems than they cure, since bacteria are smart & adjust)!!

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Feb Wed 26, 2020 1:09 pm

Trump is reportedly 'furious' that US stocks have tanked on coronavirus fears — and he's accusing the 'fake news' media of throwing fuel on the fire.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Feb Wed 26, 2020 3:42 pm

Grossefavourite wrote:
Feb Wed 26, 2020 1:09 pm
Trump is reportedly 'furious' that US stocks have tanked on coronavirus fears — and he's accusing the 'fake news' media of throwing fuel on the fire.
And when it spreads in the US, Trump will accuse others from spreading it deliberately to stop him from getting re-elected. And his followers will believe it...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"