Tournaments this week

WOW, Belgians Love To Party!

politics, music, movies, war, peace, food and all
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
WOW, Belgians Love To Party!

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Fri 02, 2019 1:02 pm

German authorities say they seized nearly 5 tons of cocaine worth $1.11 billion in a record haul

German authorities say they have seized nearly 5 tons of cocaine worth over $1 billion, the largest cocaine seizure in the country's history.

Authorities made the haul in Hamburg, a northern port city. The container, labeled as containing soybeans, was from Uruguay and was heading to Antwerp, Belgium.

Instead of soybeans, authorities found over 200 black duffel bags stuffed with 4,200 packets of cocaine.
"This outstanding success proves once again how powerfully German customs fight crime," Rolf Bösinger, state secretary of the Federal Ministry of Finance, said in a statement.

The cocaine has been destroyed.
Germany's previous largest seizure was made in 2017, when authorities seized 4.2 tons of cocaine, also in Hamburg. That haul was valued at more than $800 million.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: WOW, Belgians Love To Party!

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Fri 02, 2019 1:04 pm

In any event, it's very unlikely that ALL this cocaine was destroyed. Some of the cops grabbed a bag or two for sure. I've been to parties with cops and they sure love their drugs and we know some are dealers too.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Sat 03, 2019 11:53 pm

Cheater nation .. Cheater players .. Cheats all around. You can't trust a Belgian.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Sun 04, 2019 2:31 pm

On the topic of cheating; I think we need to have a good look at the time-stamp of your Washington SF predictions... you seem to have won the event, thanks to two correct scores (bonusses) in the SF... one of them a 6-3 3-6 6-1 prediction... but the time-stamp that I see, says saturday evening... hmmm...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Sun 04, 2019 8:09 pm

Yes, I'll look into that. Let me check when the match ended.
Usually, when someone realizes we forgot to close the prediction, he alerts us. I think that's the honest way.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Sun 04, 2019 10:05 pm

No cheating .. It's so happens that I am a great predictor . why you guys were singgling me out? Smh!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Sun 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Mytiwtiw wrote:
Aug Sun 04, 2019 10:05 pm
No cheating .. It's so happens that I am a great predictor . why you guys were singgling me out? Smh!
Looking at the times, your prediction was posted after the match started. If you are late and the prediction is still open, post it here in the forum saying you missed the deadline.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Sun 04, 2019 11:26 pm

Okay if you guys wanna take that Championship away it's alright. This is not the 1st time. If I'm not mistaken a year ago .. Maybe months.. A title was taken away right in my face, some gamer changed his predicts in the finals, ... I think it was graveller. I did not complain. I let it go... I understand this is the business we've chosen.....👠

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Mon 05, 2019 7:55 am

Are they picking on you, Twit??

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 05, 2019 10:08 am

Mytiwtiw wrote:
Aug Sun 04, 2019 11:26 pm
Okay if you guys wanna take that Championship away it's alright. This is not the 1st time. If I'm not mistaken a year ago .. Maybe months.. A title was taken away right in my face, some gamer changed his predicts in the finals, ... I think it was graveller. I did not complain. I let it go... I understand this is the business we've chosen.....👠
I wish WTA/ITF had done that to the Siberian Queen