NOT IN THE Mood, we built democracy!!

I PROVE IT!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: President Elect Joe Biden & VP Elect Kamala Harris

Post by djmm1962 » Nov Tue 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Say something else slick, Grav ...

My granddad & squad saved you MFs and now you're selling shytt???

F**** NO :twisted:

I'm here for clean up duty & I do a great job :shock:

DJ

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Nov Tue 17, 2020 11:07 pm

I guess I'll have to live a few more decades ...

** PISSED **

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Nov Wed 18, 2020 6:45 am

Sorry, but you are not a democracy anymore until Biden is installed (who knows - that might never happen).

Face it: your president is actively trying to overthrow a democracy. The golfer-in-charge...
The leading party in the Senate tries to overthrow democracy, supporting the dictator that is currently in charge.

So your grandparents defended democracy 80 years ago... guess what, mine too, one being prisoner of war for 5 years, barely surviving a work camp in Germany. Too bad that majority of their (great)grandchildren in the USA could not care less about the concept.
USA at the moment is hardly better than Russia, China or even North Korea. That is how WE look at USA for the moment.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Dec Tue 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Supreme Court rejects Pennsylvania Republicans' attempt to block Biden victory

The Supreme Court on Tuesday denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicans to block certification of the commonwealth's election results, delivering a near fatal blow to the GOP's long-shot bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

The Supreme Court's action is a crushing loss for Trump, who suggested as late as Tuesday that he thought the justices -- including three of his nominees -- might step in and take his side as he has continually and falsely suggested there was massive voter fraud during the election.

The one-line order was issued with no noted dissents. The court is made up of six conservative justices and three liberals.

The justices acted quickly, just after the final brief in the court was filed Tuesday afternoon, suggesting that they wanted to send a decisive message to challengers of the election results.

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Dec Sat 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Biden is still slime along with his garbage administration. God help us all.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Sat 09, 2021 1:12 pm

Joylan1 wrote:
Dec Sat 12, 2020 5:12 pm
Biden is still slime along with his garbage administration. God help us all.
Still prefer Trump to Biden?

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Jan Wed 20, 2021 10:56 am

Yes, look at all the Obama trash coming back.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Wed 20, 2021 11:07 am

"Today, President Donald J. Trump granted a full pardon to Albert J. Pirro, Jr.,"
Pirro is the ex-husband of Trump ally and Fox News personality Judge Jeanine Pirro. He was convicted on conspiracy and tax evasion charges after improperly deducting $1.2 million of his personal expenses in business write-offs.

Whoehahahaa... this is what is called "draining the swamp".... To be honest, I love it how Trump pardonned all his criminal, personal friends over the last days, genuinely ridiculing any hard-working, law-abiding American.

I am so glad that I live in a true democracy where politicians do not have such a power. At the end of the Trump-era, I can say with a big smile (and a lot of sarcasm) to anyone who did vote for Trump in 2016/2020: you were right that Trump was the better option:

1) you got a wall that Mexico paid for (LOL, about 400 miles of improved border?)... no, wait, Mexico did not pay and the guy who illegally took fundraised money for the wall for personal use (Steve Bannon) was pardoned yesterday for that crime.. LOL LOL LOL

2) your economy is so much better now... no , wait, it collapsed because he could not manage the only important crisis that he had to deal with in his term (and before you solely blame Corona: Chinese economy grew with 2% in 2020, because they actually imposed the rules that prevented further spreading)

3) he replaced Obama-care with something better that he allegedly had ready when he got elected... no, wait, he did not despite having both the House and Senate on 2017/2018. But to be fair, he did save money by getting rid of a useless pandemic taskforce in 2018... LOL LOL LOL

4) He dealt with North Korea, as promised... who knew that dealing with North Korea actually meant legitimising Kim Jong Un by visiting him, and by allowing North Korea to complete their nuclear arsenal. I saw that they now have nukes to be installed on submarines (shown in the parade last week)... yeah, the US Pacific is so much safer now... LOL LOL LOL

5) he promised tax cuts... and to be fair: HE DELIVERED. Glad to hear that all rump-voters are all much better off at the moment financially (well, for sure the super-rich amongst you). Then again, 80 million apparently did not agree...

I could go on and on and on... about how he appointed high qualified people in important jobs (who - by accident were all old friends and family), how he made huge progress on global warming (literally, he made sure it progressed, LOL), how he made the Middle-East a safer place with regards to Iran, how he improved US trade in the Pacific by leaving TPP (and allowing China to take the spot of the US in the new agreement that came into force a few months ago), how he reduced (racial) inequality and division...
(not to forget: he threw democracy in the bin during his last months, but then again, democracy is so overrated)
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Jan Wed 20, 2021 11:16 am

The wall is needed, Mexico and other latin American country need to clean up their own backyard.

The black American community isn't a dumping ground for all the world's problems.