PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

PGame YEC - Sunday start

Predict WTA Winners and Champions every week.
Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Sat 27, 2018 2:35 pm

I wish I hadn’t picked an uWP... unless a miracle happens and I have a correct score, I will not defend my title.

Woz failed me...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » Oct Sun 28, 2018 10:12 am

Hi Grav & tennis fans#ed_op#br#ed_cl#yes I had a good lead & you caught up #ed_op#br#ed_cl#but it ain't over till it's over#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#congrats to wannadoo for yec!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by CrossCourtBH on Oct Sun 28, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Mon 29, 2018 11:12 am

Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes Wannadoo is unbeatable. He is the Michael Jordan of the PredictionGame. We have no chance when he is playing his best. LOL LOL.

I didn't watch a single YEC match. I think they should bring it back to US or Europe. But they are doing the opposite moving to China. :( :( :(
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Oct Mon 29, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Mon 29, 2018 11:21 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Ace2Ace#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# #ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Well, this year he was beatable: he actually fell out of the top3 in the rolling ranking. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#But he will always be a dangerous contender for the major titles. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Mon 29, 2018 1:09 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>Graveller</b>:</font>
 I thought All-Mighty CrossCourtBH had this YEC in the bag when All alone in front of the pack... until the ankle and the knees gave up...
CrossCourtBH, next time wear some braces, my friend. :) :) Can't let your victory slip away like that.
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Oct Mon 29, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Re:PGame YEC - Sunday start

Post by CrossCourtBH » Oct Mon 29, 2018 9:42 pm

@ ACE #ed_op#br#ed_cl#lolol - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#good advice! #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#