and listen with deep emotion,
but not with the whining, the pleas of the coward;
listen-your final pleasure-to the voices,
to the exquisite music of that strange procession

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Halep's gone. I was afraid that would happen.
When the big ballers are not missing, she can't do much.

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » Aug Mon 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Ace seems as if you made a good decision.#ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl#For now I think I am top of the skan - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#perhaps until the next match finishes -#ed_op#br#ed_cl#adjust adjust lol
Last edited by CrossCourtBH on Aug Mon 27, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 27, 2018 1:20 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#CrossCourtBH#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# Yeah.. Had to decide to keep Halep or Serena for that section of the draw.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Mon 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Simona Simona Simona!!!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 27, 2018 3:50 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#djmm1962#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# wrong !!#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#it's Si-Mo-Na Si-Mo-Na Si-Mo-Na Si-Mo-Na #ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Ace2Ace wrote:I unfortunately had to drop my girl Halep.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Too close to Serena.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Had to drop Edmund too. Too close to a potential champion.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#This draw is brutal for Halep and Serena.
Yes I did drop this Edmund guy but forgot to change the seeding.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#He is not a member of my team.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Mon 27, 2018 11:37 pm

I dropped Halep after I remember graveller post about Halep who’s one of the ranked number one who played like a real number one 👎🏿🥋🥋 opps she lost that day now still she’s number one and easily kicked in round one 🤣😂 # lost any respect for gravellers big talks 😁😁🤣🤣👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Tue 28, 2018 1:59 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Mytiwtiw#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# Well, I do not want to upset you, but the last thing I want, is respect from someone supporting the biggest WTA-cheater of the 21st century. Not being on the same side with you, is a good thing :-)#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Aug Tue 28, 2018 2:05 am

Losing Halep from my team, was not a good thing. But my 'weaker' 3rd picks got into R2, and that is more important: Mertens and Tsitsipas.

And Mertens has a good draw: Lapko in R2, and Strycova in R3.
And her R4 could be vs Stephens - whom she defeated a few weeks ago.

So it is up to her to deliver now. If she loses in week#1, she only has herself to blame.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"