Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Sep Mon 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Kanepi poised to wreak havoc.

Texasniteowl
Surfer
Surfer

Re:2017 USO Skan Contest

Post by Texasniteowl » Sep Mon 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Well, I had Svitolina on my team instead of Keys, so looks like I might be done now since I'm 2 players down.

Good luck to everyone!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Sep Mon 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Thanks... Yeah, many teams lost early.. Konta, A.Zverez ... that was bad luck.

PeterSkan
Senior
Senior

Post by PeterSkan » Sep Tue 05, 2017 1:04 pm

No one's got Carreno ...
go firmly to the window
and listen with deep emotion,
but not with the whining, the pleas of the coward;
listen-your final pleasure-to the voices,
to the exquisite music of that strange procession

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Sep Tue 05, 2017 9:10 pm

and Venus about to make her 3rd final of the year. just amazing stuff.

Kunalwalia
Senior
Senior

Post by Kunalwalia » Sep Wed 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Nadal currently making some points for a lot of teams .... rublev is being tossed aside
If you want to protect your feet from hurt - wear slippers instead of trying to carpet the earth....

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Sep Wed 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I am out anyway, with the Pliskova exit.. Only got Nadal and Keys remaining.
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Sep Wed 06, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kunalwalia
Senior
Senior

Post by Kunalwalia » Sep Wed 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I also have just nadal and Venus
If you want to protect your feet from hurt - wear slippers instead of trying to carpet the earth....

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Sep Thu 07, 2017 3:50 am

We are at the SF, I have onlyone playeer, and still a good possibility of ending Tier2 if Nadal wins the title...

I am impressed by Hawkgirl and Tonylovestennis: both still have their three WTA-players in the race....
Unfortunately, neither of them has an ATP-player left.

Rex still in the lead.. GO FOR IT, REX!!!!
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Sep Thu 07, 2017 9:58 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Graveller#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#Nah........ With Roger losing, my hopes of finishing at the top were severely dashed. I'm only up by 14 on Pandacris with the difference being Keys. Pione Sisto and Cross-Court Rally have 3 players left, I only have 2 and I'm up only by 25 points on PS and 44 points on CCR. PS, specifically, has a clear advantage to overtake me "if" Venus and Keys both win their respective matches. CCR can clearly jump past me as well. Although I have Sloane on my team, she's at the 6th spot, while Sloane is at the 4th spot and if she dismisses Venus who is the 9th seed she'll get the bonus points, plus if Coco at #2 on his team dismisses Keys as the 14th seed, then that's even more points in his/her favor, in addition to having Rafa as his #1 player on his team, while Rafa is #2 on my team. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#However, if Rafa, Venus and Keys lose in the semis, then CCR and Texasniteowl (only 111 pts behind me), will leap ere me as well even yet, for they have Coco on their team and ranked high (#2 and #3, respectively), while not considering the final. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Jema at #8 has a shot, if JMDP dismisses Rafa and reaches the final where he has a clear shot to win the event. Jema is only 157 points behind me and my lead can be overtaken.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#There are also some teams in the 2nd tier (Central Park) that have 3 players left. They have hope.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Lastly, it's not likely I'm holding the lead with Rafa having a tough match with JMDP and Sloane playing Venus. So, today is the last day for me to hold this spot and it's all right. Finishing in the top-10 is ok.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/i#ed_cl#
Last edited by rex on Sep Thu 07, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.