PGamers.....Toronto

All Tennis, All the Time
Post Reply New Topic
rex
Commish
Commish
PGamers.....Toronto

Post by rex » Aug Mon 05, 2019 8:17 pm

3 quarters are in play on Tuesday, 2nd rd matches, even though there are a ton of matches where the lst round hasn't been completed. Namely, the lst, 2nd and 3rd quarters are in play tomorrow with matches featuring Bencic v Goerges in the lst quarter of the draw, DiLorenzo v Bertens in the 2nd and Brady playing Halep in the 3rd. These quarters will be closed when those matches begin, even though other matches in the lst round haven't been decided. So, your predictions will have to include those incomplete matches when making your predictions.

For the men, Montreal has only 1 qtr in play, 2nd rd matches in the 3rd featuring Zverev v Norrie and Basilashvili v JL.Struff....

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PGamers.....Toronto

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Mon 05, 2019 9:23 pm

They rely too much on the computers to do their schedule too. Whatever happened to human brain power?
Thanks for the notice.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Re: PGamers.....Toronto

Post by Graveller » Aug Fri 09, 2019 2:48 am

Was so busy at work on thursday (and got stuck in a traffic jam when going home), that I missed the Pgame Deadlines for R16 in both Toronto and Montreal.

That is what happens when I do not enter all scores right at the beginning.
Toronto was a lost case anyway with Bencic as my uWP...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"