60%

Total votes: 5

Zvezda_red
Accomplished
Accomplished
Yes or No

Post by Zvezda_red » May Thu 09, 2013 9:53 am

<div>Djokovic is the favorite to win the French Open</div>
Last edited by Zvezda_red on May Thu 09, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine

Tesla

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » May Thu 09, 2013 12:38 pm

No.

But whether there is another big favourite or more a group of 3-4 co-favourites will be more clear after Rome.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Zvezda_red
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Zvezda_red » May Thu 09, 2013 12:43 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Graveller#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Rome is just before the FO...so I guess that makes sense#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#this is a showdown again between him and the Spaniard...#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine

Tesla

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » May Thu 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Watch out for Dimitrov. If he could manage to beat Nadal in either Madrid or Rome, he could be a very annoying dark horse in the draw. Clay seems to suit him.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

Zvezda_red
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Zvezda_red » May Thu 09, 2013 1:00 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Graveller#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#he's gaining confidence..but a major is a best of 5.&nbsp; we'll see.&nbsp; I think the kid has it in him to be in the lower teens this time next year and maybe ranked even higher then Raonic&nbsp; :-)#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#lol shame on me for bashing a fellow Canadian.&nbsp; #ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Tesla

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Thu 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Zvezda_red,
There is your poll. You may cast your vote.
You can also create more polls... Don't be sad if you don't get 1 million responses.

Zvezda_red
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Zvezda_red » May Thu 09, 2013 2:30 pm

i'll get back into poll mode soon enough...

Tesla

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Thu 09, 2013 2:36 pm

You vote at the top of the topic.

Zvezda_red
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Zvezda_red » May Thu 09, 2013 3:08 pm

oh and did and Grav it's now personal since I KNOW IT WAS YOU that VOTED NO...

you're still angry about the DC win :-P

Tesla

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » May Thu 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Wrong... I was not the first vote.. (But I just added the second "No" vote though... Lol, you asked for it. At least now I did not get falsely accused... Grin...