50%
No votes

Total votes: 4

Footsoldier
Site Admin
Site Admin
ATP: How Many Slam Winners in 2010?

Post by Footsoldier » Jan Wed 20, 2010 1:09 am

Will we see 4 different slam winners this year? 3? 2? Just 1?#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#I'm going with 3. Nadal, Federer, and Djokovic.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Q. How would you feel if you would have gone out and lost to a woman who was playing on one leg?

SERENA WILLIAMS: If she was Serena Williams, I wouldn't feel that bad (smiling).

missinandre
Commish
Commish

Re:ATP: How Many Slam Winners in 2010?

Post by missinandre » Jan Wed 20, 2010 5:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#two.  TWO!!!!  ONLY TWO!!! Maybe even .....just one for all four :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
That's tennis and ya gotta love it!!!!

Footsoldier
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:ATP: How Many Slam Winners in 2010?

Post by Footsoldier » Jan Wed 20, 2010 11:11 pm

missinandre wrote:#ed_op#div#ed_cl#two.  TWO!!!!  ONLY TWO!!! Maybe even .....just one for all four :)#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#LOL.. no way anyone does all 4 this year. This year has to be one of the most wide-open years in a long time. Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Del Potro, Roddick... even Davydenko.... all of them are slam contenders this year. I think all of the slams will be competitive this year. Gone are the days when Federer/Nadal would ease through slams without dropping sets. The top of the men's game has to be the strongest it's been in a long time.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Which two do you think though? ;) Fed and Nadal?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Q. How would you feel if you would have gone out and lost to a woman who was playing on one leg?

SERENA WILLIAMS: If she was Serena Williams, I wouldn't feel that bad (smiling).