New York New York
If you can't win here...

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 Moscow Draw and Results (12) Graveller  Tianjin Open: Draw and Re...(12) Graveller  Garcia denied WC into Kre...(4) Graveller
 lmao!!! (0) Grossefavou  Moscow: A fight for a bra...(0) Ace2Ace  Linz..... (4) Graveller
 DEPRESSION In Tennis (0) Grossefavou  Sharapova will play 2017 ...(125) Mytiwtiw  Halep makes history: Worl...(18) Grossefavou
 YEC 2017 Draw and Results (12) Graveller  Zhuhai Tourney (?) (0) rex  AO'18: SERENA Confirms (1) Grossefavou
 ITF general talks (167) Ace2Ace  Hong Kong Open: Draw and ...(14) Grossefavou  Caro Garcia: New top-10 (4) Ace2Ace
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » Welcome Center » Welcome!
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Dec Sat 27, 2008 9:18 pm       Welcome!
missinandre
Commish

Joined25 May 2007
Posts2949

Welcome to wtapredictiongame.com the Automated All Pro Tennis WTA / ATP Game Forecast!  This is a small community for tennis lovers everywhere!  Come and participate in the discussions, or just come and play our automated prediction games. 

Please take a moment to meet the Commish and to introduce yourself!

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 1:49 pm       
Sugarplum87
Novice

Joined24 Dec 2009
Posts33

Well well Sugarplum is here, i hope this board is good but still with some spice, discussions are fun and dissagrements are part of lie,so dont be super strict here ok. Smile

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:04 pm       
Bougiet1
Novice

Joined30 Dec 2009
Posts11

Hey girlie!! How has your Summer been thus far? I missed Andy last night but was able to catch a snippet of his interview...Oh boy he really gave it to the commentator!!

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:09 pm       
Sugarplum87
Novice

Joined24 Dec 2009
Posts33

Boug, im glad you decided to come and gives this board a chance is still a bit confusing to me so im trying to get familiar with things, yes Andy played a very sloppy match, but it was his first one, i will wait until his next match to make my final assesment.
What have you been up too?

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 3:14 pm       
Bougiet1
Novice

Joined30 Dec 2009
Posts11

Yeah, thought I would give it a go. A bit different but there are certain aspects about this forum I like better for sure. I have been busy this summer, working and of course having fun Smile I went to South Hampton with the Step-Daughter and Grand Children last weekend and had a blast. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the Arthur Ashe Kids Day due to the Hurricane Sad Next year I will go again as long as the weather permits!! Are you having a good summer?

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Stockholm
ATP Moscow
ATP Antwerp

WTA Luxembourg
WTA Moscow

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google