PGamers......Hong Kong

All Tennis, All the Time
Post Reply New Topic
rex
Commish
Commish
PGamers......Hong Kong

Post by rex » Oct Sun 07, 2018 7:41 am

#ed_op#i#ed_cl#Osaka withdrew due to back injury. Main draw hasn't started. Select another.....

#ed_op#/i#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Mon 08, 2018 9:05 pm

She needs a break. Too much pressure will create all of kind of illness/injuries ... lol lol

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Tue 09, 2018 3:39 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Ace2Ace#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#She should be a smart girl and simply prepare for Singapore.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I feel it is between her and Wozniacki for that title.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#One of them will be my uWP...#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Tue 09, 2018 11:20 am

Wozniacki? why?
Maybe I am missing something.. Have not followed any tournament since the USO. Waiting for the new season in Australia and my next news girl. Can't find any new ITF girl to push to the top-100 at this moment.
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Oct Tue 09, 2018 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Sun 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Strategic predictions in the final; two underdogs winning and me winning 3 International events in one day... i almost feel embarrassed, but it is bot my fault that Yastremska and Garcia win 😳😳
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » Oct Sun 14, 2018 4:35 pm

No need for embarassment - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#very well done -#ed_op#br#ed_cl#good call on winners
Last edited by CrossCourtBH on Oct Sun 14, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff in Texas
Regular
Regular

Post by Jeff in Texas » Oct Sun 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Yes, congratulations on a very successful week!

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Mon 15, 2018 2:38 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Jeff in Texas#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# I almost had the perfect WTA Week... but you snatched the Linz D2F :-)#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#You need to win either Moscow ot Luxemburg in the D2F this week, and then you win at least 20 titles in the D2F for the third year  in a row#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#(2016: 21 D2Fs ; 2017: 20 D2Fs ; 2018: currently 19)...#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#For me this is the first year ever that I got over the 20-titles mark in this competition (OK, only few play it, but we cannot be blamed for that :-) ).#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#