The Grass is always
Green at Wimbledon !!!

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 A confident Osaka (1) Grossefavou  kavanaughty (3) Graveller  US Open Draw and Results (87) Graveller
 2018 year of Maria Shara...(207) PeterSkan  Carlos Ramos at McDonald'...(1) Grossefavou  US Open SKAN (53) PeterSkan
 NAOMI Now Richest (10) Grossefavou  Novak On SERENA (60) Pyotr  Drive2Final: Quebec and H...(1) Graveller
 Serena ON Maria (0) Mytiwtiw  Guangzhou and rain? (4) CrossCourtB  PGame US Open about to ge...(11) Graveller
 Federer On SERENA (0) Grossefavou  Gauff vs Lopatetskaya: yo...(19) RU90  Overview of '18-WTA-PGame...(19) Graveller
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » All Tennis: Mixed » PATRICK Finds His Next SERENA: Cori “Coco” Gauff
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Jun Thu 07, 2018 11:08 am       PATRICK Finds His Next SERENA: Cori “Coco” Gauff
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4988

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2018/06/cori-coco-gauff-junior-french-open-2018-roland-garros-steve-tignor/74488/

Posted: Jun Thu 07, 2018 11:35 am       
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts22346

Cori only practice there when she is in France. Patrick is not her coach. Smile Smile
Have you ever seen him at her matches coaching?
"...
Gauff is impressively polished for a player of high-school age. She has a hitchless service motion that lets her smack flat first serves—she had six aces today ..."

She hits lots of DF though. And has lost matches because of that... double Faulting on match points. But at 14, she has the right instinct and she has time to learn. Her coach Loglo needs to work on those DF. Too many of them at crucial times.

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jun Thu 07, 2018 11:41 am;
Posted: Jun Mon 18, 2018 9:05 am       
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4988

Belated CONGRATS!!!!!!!

American Cori Gauff wins French Open girls' title
Jun 9, 2018

PARIS -- Cori Gauff has defeated Caty McNally 1-6, 6-3, 7-6 (1) in an all-American final to win the girls' title at the French Open.

At 14, Gauff was the youngest player in the singles draw.

"Obviously I'm very excited and happy, because this is my first time," said Gauff after the match, which featured 15 breaks of serve. "It was a tough fight, but at the end it was worth it."

Gauff regularly trains at the academy set up by Patrick Mouratoglou, Serena Williams' coach.

Chun Hsin Tseng of Taiwan won the boys' title by defeating top-seeded Sebastian Baez of Brazil 7-6 (5), 6-2.

Tseng, 16, who beat Australian Open champion Sebastian Korda of the United States in the semifinals, came back from a break down in the first set to claim his first Grand Slam title.

"I was playing really well on the baseline and solid," the fourth-seeded Tseng said. "I think the first set I was a little bit tight in the beginning, and after I just enjoyed and relaxed."

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP St. Petersburg
ATP Metz

WTA Wuhan
WTA Guangzhou
WTA Seoul
WTA Tachikawa

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google