Aussie Open
Heat rule in place...

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 My UPDATED female favorit...(11) Ace2Ace  2018 year of Maria Shara...(48) Graveller  PGamers....Doha.....Simon...(0) rex
 Budapest..... (12) Ace2Ace  WTA Doha Draw and Results (94) Graveller  Yes, Except MARIA, To Be ...(0) Grossefavou
 Mass shooting in Vegas: L...(15) Ace2Ace  PGamers...Delray Beach......(1) Graveller  Fed Cup (53) Grossefavou
 WTA Dubai Draw and Result...(8) Ace2Ace  How many of these players...(10) RU90  YOUNG Accuses Harrison Of...(12) BJM123
 Oly SHOCK: Russian Tests ...(6) BJM123  A fake tennis player (0) Ace2Ace  Maria still 2018 (12) BJM123
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » WTA General Tennis Discussions » 2018 ITF General talks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Jan Wed 31, 2018 9:45 pm       2018 ITF General talks
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

60k Burnie R2 EPIC: Aiava def. Rogowska  2-6 3-6

I swear Aiava is the laziest player I have ever seen on a tennis court. This girl needs to take 2 years off like Barty and figure out whether she wants to play tennis or not.

The girl doesn't even move. Doesn't try to retrieve any ball. All the opponent has to do is hit the ball away from her and Aiava walks. She doesn't even bother. Balls that a Gavrilova or Putintseva would chase around and bring back in play, Aiava just watches.
I wonder what she does at practice. Just serve and that's it? Can't even move her feet to get behind a ball to have a proper strike. This is the 2nd time I see her throw her racket away at the end of the match to go to her chair, and have a ball boy pick it up to go give it to her. If I were a ball boy, I wouldn't touch it. I am not a racket boy.

Wow. what a display of laziness. Hits easy balls in the net, and swing her racket like "who cares?"... Next ball please.
And she swings at it. No strategy. No point construction. Nothing. Just swing. "If it goes in, fine. It not, oh well, that's life".

You switch the court to watch 15-yo Kostyuk, and it's a different game. The girl is everywhere fighting, defending, running. You can see she is trying.

Aiava doesn't even sweat. Maybe she is afraid of losing that cheap Latvian dead women blonde hair she is wearing. As if her black hair was a curse... You are no blonde girl. That hair is ridiculous. Get rid of it.

If this girl doesn't get help to bring back in her the joy of playing tennis, it would be one of the biggest waste of talent. Not the first, true. But it would be a sad story. I pictured this girl another Serena, running, fighting, kicking, smashing, with a never die attitude. Serena was never a walker at that age. She wanted to win. And she put up fights.
That's the kind of things Aiava showed at the start of last year when I discovered her. And now, sadly, she doesn't care one bit about tennis.
All she wants is turn 18, get an apartment and wear fake blonde dead women's  hair. Smile Smile Smile .. Her scalp can't breathe. And how to you get rid of all that sweat? Can't wash that wig every day.  It's gross underneath... Yuk !!!

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Feb Thu 01, 2018 12:33 pm;
Posted: Jan Wed 31, 2018 10:21 pm       Re:2018 ITF General talks
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

After losing to Halep:

"Aiava, who sits at 193 on the WTA rankings, also required medical assistance after complaining of shortness of breath when leading the opening set.
She was unable to convert either of two set points in the eighth game and then won only two more games for the remainder of the match.
Only last week, Aiava was close to tears, claiming she needed a break from the sport after a heavy loss to Eugenie Bouchard at the Kooyong Classic" exhibition.

OK.. time to take a break.. Because this attitude sucks.

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jan Wed 31, 2018 10:21 pm;
Posted: Feb Thu 01, 2018 11:27 am       Re:2018 ITF General talks
sekasi
Accomplished

Joined25 Aug 2008
Posts2441

But why try to snatch her wig like that? Laughing

Posted: Feb Thu 01, 2018 12:30 pm       
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

If I could snatch it, boy, it would be gone by now.. LOL LOL LOL.. Smile Smile Smile Smile
If you are going to wear a wig, at least wear something that looks like your own hair. That blonde thing is ugly.
Got to be proud of your natural hair, whether it's kinky or whatever. Style it your own way, short, long, etc... Dolly Parton wears extension to get that big head, but you can barely tell it's not her own hair.
When Oracene wears those orange "bushes", I want to scream. LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Feb Thu 01, 2018 12:35 pm;
Posted: Feb Thu 01, 2018 12:43 pm       
sekasi
Accomplished

Joined25 Aug 2008
Posts2441

@ Ace2Ace:

you are so silly. Let girls have fun.

Posted: Feb Thu 01, 2018 12:44 pm       
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

@ sekasi:
 Alright... sorry ladies.. Smile Smile

Posted: Feb Sat 03, 2018 3:02 pm       Re:2018 ITF General talks
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Feb Sat 03, 2018 3:03 pm;
Posted: Feb Thu 08, 2018 10:14 am       Re:2018 ITF General talks
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

She heard me. She got rid of the blonde latvian meldo filled hair. Smile Smile Smile
Aussie Fed Cup team:

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Feb Thu 08, 2018 11:26 am;
Posted: Feb Thu 08, 2018 10:15 am       Re:2018 ITF General talks
Ace2Ace
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004
Posts21104

Posted: Feb Thu 08, 2018 10:34 am       Re:2018 ITF General talks
rex
Commish

Joined04 Jun 2006
Posts2565

@ Ace2Ace:

I'm glad Destanee ditched the blonde do', as well.

Further, I hope she fully commits to tennis, for she has a lot to offer this Tour.

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Rio de Janeiro
ATP Marseille
ATP Delray Beach

WTA Budapest
WTA Dubai

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google