Tournaments this week

SANDGREN, Far-Right Sympathiser

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jan Mon 22, 2018 3:21 pm

@BJM123

Let me come on here as a white male and say half of the things you've said and see
how that goes down. You neither strike me as stupid nor naive, so you can drop the
act.

93tennisroyalty
Senior
Senior

Re:SANDGREN, Far-Right Sympathiser

Post by 93tennisroyalty » Jan Mon 22, 2018 3:35 pm

@Pyotr

My friends are very diverse with differing backgrounds, careers, interests, and ideals. I don't choose my friends by politics, you can be conservative and we can be friends.

However, being a trump supporter is something I will not tolerate in my inner circle nor will I choose to read in my social media. It's deeply personal for me. When you openly support a man that is so vile and unjustifiable, who is openly targeting people like me with his policies, that indicates to me that you don't care much for my well being (so why would I want to be friends?)

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jan Mon 22, 2018 3:51 pm

@93tennisroyalty

So, you are indeed holding a friendship hostage, no? lol Your inner circle friends must adhere
to your politics or they cannot be there. So, that also means every policy and stance your
candidate holds is your own, right? I do envy people that find the perfect candidate.

There is a reason this election was so close. Both choices being unpopular. Yet,
those were the choices. At the end of the day it's your life. You do you.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Mon 22, 2018 4:22 pm

I bet the USTA can't wait until he's No. 1 ranked American. I guess with Trump in the WH, it's fitting.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Mon 22, 2018 4:46 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>BJM123</b>:</font>

“White men in general”... omg, generalizing behaviour based on skin color.... racism is found in every ethnic group... it is about how people are educated, NOT about the skin color they are born with.

My white brain was as good (or as bad) as any black brain when I was born, it was not better, worse, smarter, dumber etc etc because of the ouside package.

Secondly, why do you think that love is exclusive for “beautiful” people? Why is someone less entitled to someone’s love because of their looks? A nice body is worthless when the personality is crap.

If you fall in love, you fall in love. I guess you never had true love if you think that you can deliberately‘pick’ someone for their appearance to fall in love with...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Mon 22, 2018 4:53 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>93tennisroyalty</b>:</font>

I can understand you: imo, you need to share some common values and ideas with someone if you want to become true friend... then again, true friends are rare.
I do have friends whose ideas are miles away from mine (both on the left side abd right side) but I avoid cerain topics. That is why they are superficial friends, and not true friends.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Post by BJM123 » Jan Mon 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Generalizing behavior? Isn't that what a lot of white men do and still continue to do? Donald..cough...Trump...I never said that racism is exclusive to only one group. and it is not just the uneducated that are racist....

You say that your white brain is just as good. Well, a lot of white people don't think so. In fact, they would say that you are superior . History has told us this. But then you know that. Right?

Love is not just for beautiful people. However, physical appearance is the FIRST thing that most people notice. Right?

You're correct. I am very attractive and I want someone who is equally as attractive. Is that a sin? You should really get off the cross because someone else could use the wood

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Tue 23, 2018 3:16 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#BJM123#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Based on what you write here, I find you a very unattractive person. Doesn't matter how you look, I would kick such a narrow-minded person out of the house within a day. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#That guy can be 100% sure that Venus really loves him.&nbsp; #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#And maybe you are more moderate in a real-life conversation - the virtual world can be pretty misleading - but all I have to go by are your posts.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Tue 23, 2018 8:53 am

He now plays Chung. I'm guessing he'd prefer playing a Norwegian.

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Post by BJM123 » Jan Tue 23, 2018 1:22 pm

I am a realist. I see things as they are and not as people would like to see them in terms of living in a fantasy... If Venus Williams wants to date and unattractive white guy that is her prerogative. My only thing was that at least get one that looks good. What's so wrong with that?... You say I write a lot of unattractive things here but I don't see how. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean that they are not attractive and that they are not reality-based. And no you would not kick me out within a day because of the simple fact I know how to tone it down when I need to. But when I am right I make absolutely no apologies