Tournaments this week

WTA Shenzhen Draw and Results

All Tennis, All the Time
Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin
WTA Shenzhen Draw and Results

Post by Ace2Ace » Dec Sun 31, 2017 10:58 am

[1] Simona Halep vs Nicole Gibbs#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Ying-Ying Duan vs Evgeniya Rodina#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Monica Niculescu vs Aryna Sabalenka#ed_op#br#ed_cl#[Q] vs [7] Maria Sakkari#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#[4] Irina-Camelia Begu vs [WC] Fangzhou Liu#ed_op#br#ed_cl#[Q] vs Ekaterina Alexandrova#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Magda Linette vs Jana Cepelova#ed_op#br#ed_cl#[WC] Xiyu Wang vs [8] Timea Babos#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#-------------- Bottom Half --------------#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#[5] Qiang Wang vs Alison Riske#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Maria Sharapova vs Mihaela Buzarnescu#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Pauline Parmentier vs Zarina Diyas#ed_op#br#ed_cl#[Q] vs [3] Shuai Zhang#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#[6] Katerina Siniakova vs Ons Jabeur#ed_op#br#ed_cl#[Q] vs [WC] Yafan Wang#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Ana Bogdan vs Camila Giorgi#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Kristyna Pliskova vs [2] Jelena Ostapenko 
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Dec Sun 31, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Tue 02, 2018 2:26 pm

[1] Simona Halep vs Ying-Ying Duan] vs Aryna Sabalenka

[4] Begu vs [Q] vs Ekaterina Alexandrova vs [8] Timea Babos

-------------- Bottom Half --------------

Maria Sharapova vs Zarina Diyas

[6] Katerina Siniakova vs [WC] Yafan Wang
Ana Bogdan vs Kristyna Pliskova

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 03, 2018 8:58 am

wow.. no one is interested in this Shenzhen? :) Meldonium is not contagious,folks.

[1] Simona Halep vs Aryna Sabalenka
[4] Begu vs [8] Timea Babos

-------------- Bottom Half --------------

Maria Sharapova vs Zarina Diyas
[6] Katerina Siniakova vs Kristyna Pliskova

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 03, 2018 8:59 am

I think this is end of the road for darling Halep.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#She doesn't like playing Lucic-Baroni. Well, Sabalenka is another Lucic. Bam Bam Bam on every shot. lol lol
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jan Wed 03, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jan Wed 03, 2018 9:06 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Ace2Ace#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# At least she got far enough to stop Wozniacki from becoming #1 next week.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Jan Wed 03, 2018 9:06 am

<font color=brown>@ <b>Ace2Ace</b>:</font>

Watched some of her match with Dovinic who she dominated....very aggressive, comes forward a lot, can volley and is powerful from the baseline. lst time seeing her and came away impressed.

Would like to see her matchup with Simona, but her match is scheduled for 1 a.m. here in the Midwest. Thus, I won't see it...

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 03, 2018 9:10 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Graveller#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#&nbsp;Yeah.. I was glad to see that in the LIVE Ranking. Halep remains #1 for another week. There was so much speculation going into this week. Halep, Muguruza and Wozz. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Guess who is still standing? #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Won't last long but if she can keep it until Aussie Open, that's fine with her fans.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 03, 2018 9:12 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#rex#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#&nbsp;So you didn't see her miss Sharapova in #ed_op#strike#ed_cl#Wuhan#ed_op#/strike#ed_cl#? #ed_op#br#ed_cl#It was bam bam bam. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Pova escaped thanks to a few bad errors at the wrong time. :)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jan Wed 03, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Jan Wed 03, 2018 11:03 am

<font color=brown>@ <b>Ace2Ace</b>:</font>

I usually don't watch 'Pova matches, unless she's playing a fave. So, I wouldn't have seen her matchup in Wuhan.

Sabalenka is on my radar now (love that aggression, baseline power, following up to the net of deep balls and the dictation) and will look out for her matches in the near future. But, I've got to see more of her to get a good sense of where her game is. Yet, the Belarussian has a lot to offer at age 19 from what I just witnessed.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Wed 03, 2018 12:42 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#rex#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jW6DFah4XGE" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="854" height="480" frameborder="0"#ed_cl##ed_op#/iframe#ed_cl#