Tournaments this week

USO....Day Three...Wednesday

All Tennis, All the Time
rex
Commish
Commish
USO....Day Three...Wednesday

Post by rex » Aug Tue 29, 2017 9:35 pm

The Schedule and "insulting" off the bat......#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#Ashe:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#lst up:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Bouchard v Rodina........"Please"....... while Sloane v Cibby is on Court 10 as the 3rd match.... The match should be on Ct. 15 or 16...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#JMDP v Laaksonen#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Pova' v Babos#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Prime time: Nice.....#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Venus v OD (Oceane Dodin)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Jo Willy v Shapovalov#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Lotsa good matches on the docket tomorrow for both the ladies and the gents, but Bouchard v Rodina isn't one of them. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#My interest:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#The finish of the 2nd set breaker between Svitolina and Siniakova. (lst match on Louis A.).....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Petra K. v Alize Cornet#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Aggie v Petra M. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Vondrousova v Kuzzy#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Rogers v Kayla Day#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Kontaveit v Lucie#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Sabine v Shuai Zhang#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Garbine is on the docket versus Ying-Ying, yet it lacks a court assignment as an evening match......#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Taylor.....#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#a href="http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/sche ... p#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by rex on Aug Wed 30, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: USO....Day Three...Wednesday

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Tue 29, 2017 9:49 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>rex</b>:</font>

Whatever female player the middle aged male reporters, photographers and camera men want to sleep with.. er cover... will be on cc.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Aug Wed 30, 2017 7:51 am

Beautiful day today (upper 70s F, bright but windy)!!

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Wed 30, 2017 8:55 am

They should have scheduled to start 1 hour early.
Got to catch up with yesterday.
So many Skan teams gonna feel the pain today. lol lol .. Almost every team member is in contention

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Wed 30, 2017 9:37 am

Just checked on a couple of Babos' videos. She has zero chance against Maria. She might go down 6-0 6-0.

rex
Commish
Commish

Re:USO....Day Three...Wednesday

Post by rex » Aug Wed 30, 2017 2:51 pm

#ed_op#i#ed_cl#Nick goes home in a 4-setter against a fellow Aussie. However, he was nursing a shoulder injury that apparently had a significant impact on his effort today.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#DY wins, but Taylor loses in 3 and the same for Bellis.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Vondrousova v Kuzzy......3rd set and don't know what to make of it. Both players nursing injuries but playing through same with uneven play.......V' with a back problem that kept her out of the USO series and Kuzzy with a wrist issue. Kuzzy up 2-1 on serve after Marketa dfed her service game away. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Marketa now breaks back. 2-all.....#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Kanepi beat Schi', which is a nice win for her after emerging from qualies and being off the Tour for a long stretch. Now Schi' can concentrate on doubles with Osaka here in NY. Never would've thought of this pairing. Don't care for dubs, but will watch this pair when they play......#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#

rex
Commish
Commish

Re:USO....Day Three...Wednesday

Post by rex » Aug Wed 30, 2017 3:08 pm

#ed_op#i#ed_cl#Tight match indeed between V' and Kuzzy, but I'm switching to the Aggie/Petra M. match, which is packed on Ct. 5.&nbsp;
#ed_op#/i#ed_cl#

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Wed 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Can't believe Babos has won a game.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Wed 30, 2017 3:20 pm

2 games for Babos? Is Maria injured?

Grossefavourite