Tournaments this week

USO Main Draw WC for Pova'

All Tennis, All the Time
rex
Commish
Commish
USO Main Draw WC for Pova'

Post by rex » Aug Tue 15, 2017 11:16 am

USO gave Pova a maindraw WC...... told ya, Ace.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/articl ... tml?chip=1

Others for the maindraw are:

Taylor
Kayla Day🇺🇸
A. Hesse🇫🇷
Sofia Kenin🇺🇸
Ashley Kratzer🇺🇸
Brienne Minor

There is also some so-called playoff for the maindraw for certain players where the USTA has apparently skipped the Stateside ITF events, a playoff for invitees only. Not familiar with this, but the playoff begins on the 18th in New Haven with one of the invitees being Destanee Aiava. The others are:

Arina Rodionova,
Lizette Cabrera,
Jaimee Fourlis,
Ellen Perez,
Olivia Rogowska,
Kimberly Birrell
Priscilla Hon.

Pova's WC is absolutely disgusting, but typical for a US Stateside corporatized sponsored event.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Tue 15, 2017 11:56 am

Yeah... she was playing WTT and kissing babies to get that. Lobbied very hard with BJ King, McEnroe, Steve Simon ...
Good luck to her.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Aug Tue 15, 2017 12:21 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>Ace2Ace</b>:</font>

I'm not wishing luck at all for this doper and cheat. Yet, agreed, that with McEnroe, BJK and this inept character, Steve Simon, pushing for Pova after she returned, one could bet the farm that the USO would give this doper and cheat a maindraw WC and triple one's return. In addition, the WC given to Taylor also had BJK's hand in this, for she played WTT with "hands sweating", while floundering out of the top-100 and on the ITF circuit at age 21. Lastly, these WCs for this stateside event dissed 3 of the promising up-and-coming players in this Nation by not only not giving a WC to Dolehide, Collins and Anisimova, who has been tearing up the ITF circuit, but also "excluded" them from this so-called, arbitrary WC playoff, while allowing 3 Aussies in such playoff. If the politics of this Slam isn't the worst amongst them, I don't know what could "trump" this pathetic event this year.
Last edited by rex on Aug Tue 15, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Aug Tue 15, 2017 12:56 pm

I guess to get a WC at USO, one must kiss BJ King's derriere by choosing WTF over regular tournaments.
Taylor got a $40,000 thank-you paycheck coming. How Bow Dat, Bouchard would say??!!!
She can help herself by winning R1 for an extra $30,000 bonus.
Rex, I'll say good luck to all the WC; even the doping ones. There is always a higher justice for ALL. :)
Don't lose your cool. Let's watch the R1 drama.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Tue 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Blonde oblige. Sickening.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Tue 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Like Trump, she can do whatever she wants and her fans/establishment won't care.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Aug Tue 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Her GOATness Maria vindicated . WC today USO Slam domination tomorrow.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:16 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>Ace2Ace</b>:</font>

I'm not losing my cool at all and, to reiterate, I'm not lumping the other questionable awardees of WCs, who've played this sport clean as far as I know at this point, with a player that doped and cheated for "10 years" and I do question whether she was doping when she beat Serena at Wimby years ago. This player got a "whitewashed" decision by the tribunal bodies hearing her doping case, by concluding that her egregious actions were "unintentional", when her actions were "clearly intentional" by not declaring her meldonium use on the doping control forms for "3 years", which is "clearly an intentional act to conceal", then earlier using this drug and increasing it's usage on "special matches of importance", which is "doping" and doesn't have a thing to do with her families alleged history of diabetes and high blood pressure, seeing that over 337 Russian athletes tested positive for the use of meldonium ere last year's Olympics.

This player "is not" deserving of these "privileges" for being a doper and cheat, where she's being rewarded with unlimited WCs due to the "myth" that she fills stadiums, which is another "lie", for I've seen no stadium filled to capacity when Pova plays. The players that fill stadiums on both Tours are Roger, Rafa and to a point Serena. Goebbels......"Tell the big lie, keep repeating it...." til dopes believe the myth. Thus, I'm clearly not wishing luck to Pova at all in NYC, but that she gets her azz kicked decisively in the lst rd to put egg on the face of the McEnroes, BJK, Gimelstob, who is a shameless corporate toadie on the TC and WTA CEO, Steve Simon, who changed the Tour's bylaws to allow Pova to play Stuttgart while her suspension was still in effect, for Pova's sponsor is Porsche who in exchange for Steve Simon's amendment to such bylaws, is sponsoring the YEC. The USTA has "no integrity" here and one can see the politics that led up to this decision as plain as daylight on a clear summer's day.

Lastly, there is no "higher Justice", other than the justice one can clearly see when facts are reviewed, understood and a determination being made given those facts and circumstances. Pova got a break by the governing tribunals and should have gotten a 4 year ban, the max for her egregious actions. They gave her a break with CAS even reducing the 2 year ban to 15 months. Then, Steve Simon and crew falsely lies in behalf of the players with false communiques that players are welcoming her back with open arms and tourneys start giving her WCs, which disgusts 95% of the players on the Tour. This player has corporate protection and the USTA is a US corporation governing the USO, represented by the likes of the McEnroes, BJKs, Everts and a bootlicker like Gimelstob. This is the "justice" in this Nation which is influenced severely by Corporations, who buy off politicos and judges to favor them and their continuing exploitative ventures, that have been ongoing since "Saint Ronnie" busted the Air Traffic Controllers Union and it's been going downhill ever since.

Lastly, notice how when the USTA made this announcement there is no name attached to it? Who is the president of the USTA? Katrina Adams. What is her role? To show "diversity" at the corporate executive level, meaning she has no clout, just a figurehead. Did she write the communique, likely not. But interviewing her she'll spout the corporate lie that tennis "needs Maria", which it doesn't. Tell the big lie......
Last edited by rex on Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Re:USO Main Draw WC for Pova'

Post by Pyotr » Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:40 pm

@#ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl##ed_op#b#ed_cl##ed_op#a href="http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/profi ... &amp;u=678" class="genmed"#ed_cl#Grossefavourite#ed_op#/a#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/b#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl#Like Trump haters, she could cure cancer a#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl#nd you'd#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl# s#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl#till find a reason #ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl#to hate her for it. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#b#ed_cl##ed_op#/b#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pyotr on Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:44 pm

We're in the era of unapologetic White Supremacy. This is just another example. Pretty sure this is what her agent meant by her "appeal relative to say, the Williams Sisters."
Last edited by Grossefavourite on Aug Tue 15, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.