J'OSTA Is A Mean Girl

All Tennis, All the Time
Post Reply New Topic
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
J'OSTA Is A Mean Girl

Post by Grossefavourite » Jul Tue 11, 2017 11:50 am

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/78CZoAkHRh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coach: I understand. It's hard. She is a wall. Just play from the right corner- to the left corner, from the right - to the left.

Jelena: She is just nothing. She is not doing anything.

Coach: She is not doing anything, however you can beat her.

Jelena: She hits the ball without any pace.

Coach: No, she just doesn't make so many errors. Let her run. Just hit a target. There's no need to hit the ball hard. Play with an average pace and that's enough. She can not do anything by herself. Just give her an initiative a little bit. When you start accelerating the ball, she just places her racquet and gets her points.

Jelena: She is just playing for the hell of it.

Coach: She is craving your errors.

Jelena: She plays like an amateur.

Coach: She has only 3 or 4 winners throughout the whole match. The rest was just your errors.

Jelena: I play much better than she does. I'm just making errors.

Coach: Don't make errors.

Jelena: If I don't make errors, she will not have any options.

Jelena: She is not playing at all.

Coach: Learn how not to make errors. Don't give her presents. Let her deserve a point.

Jelena: She is not playing at all. She plays like an amateur. Our amateurs play better in Latvia.

Coach: Don't give her presents. Let her deserve a point.

Jelena: She is playing so sneaky(literally she said "sloppy"). That's so disgusting to play against her.

Coach: You hear me? Let her deserve.

Jelena: Next time, I'm not even gonna step on the court to play against her. Shame to play against her.&#65279;

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_UREJDIKIzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coach: You hurried, you led 4:3, you could take the game. Let her run.
Ostapenko: I refuse to play!
Coach: Enough, let's fight.
Ostapenko: I will not fight ...
Coach: She is determined to play. You thought she would come and make only mistakes?
Ostapenko: I will not play, I'll repeat it to you again!!!
Coach: Why did you call me here?
Ostapenko: I refuse to play! It's all!

Coach: How can you play at this level and just give her points? She does not give you anything at all!
Ostapenko: Have you seen the score?
Coach: So what, yesterday was the same score! Do not give her points. Do not be beaten with all your might. It stands 3 meters from the baseline and beats all your balls. Play with medium power. Alena! Do you want to be at this level and that you are given everything?
Ostapenko: No, it's not. I do not want to play anymore, I'm telling you again.
Coach: Calm down, assemble and play, come on. Fight!
Ostapenko: I already lost.
Coach: You can win, yesterday the score was even worse.
Ostapenko: Yesterday she did not serve.
Coach: This one wins only on your mistakes.
Ostapenko. Yeah, I noticed. Everything beats.
Coach: Well, right, she needs to beat 3 balls and you play in the fence. She does not need to do anything else!
Ostapenko: I will not play, I will not win any more.
Coach: You win, you can win, she too can start making mistakes. Play at an average speed.
Ostapenko: I do not want to play anymore. I do not want to play anymore.
Coach: Alena, enough already. Let's fight. It's all!
Ostapenko: I do not want to play.&#65279;
Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jul Tue 11, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.