New York New York
If you can't win here...

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 Sasha Bajin joins Osaka (1) sekasi  GS: 16 Seeds Only At GS (4) Ace2Ace  VENUS Burglarized While A...(0) Grossefavou
 Serena: Defense of Aussie...(9) Ace2Ace  NOVOTNA Dies (2) Grossefavou  RAFA Wins Doping Case (0) Grossefavou
 2017 PGAME Summary (WTA &...(14) Graveller  FED Cup Final: 2017 (8) Ace2Ace  Serena and the Newborn......(23) Ace2Ace
 ITF general talks (188) Ace2Ace  Serena's wedding in New O...(23) Ace2Ace  HYPOCRITICAL, Pennetta, O...(0) Grossefavou
 MARIA Under Fraud Investi...(2) Grossefavou  Last Game of 2017- ATP Ma...(12) Ace2Ace  SEXIST or Sexy? (2) Grossefavou
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » Welcome Center » Welcome!
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Dec Sat 27, 2008 9:18 pm       Welcome!
missinandre
Commish

Joined25 May 2007
Posts2949

Welcome to wtapredictiongame.com the Automated All Pro Tennis WTA / ATP Game Forecast!  This is a small community for tennis lovers everywhere!  Come and participate in the discussions, or just come and play our automated prediction games. 

Please take a moment to meet the Commish and to introduce yourself!

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 1:49 pm       
Sugarplum87
Novice

Joined24 Dec 2009
Posts33

Well well Sugarplum is here, i hope this board is good but still with some spice, discussions are fun and dissagrements are part of lie,so dont be super strict here ok. Smile

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:04 pm       
Bougiet1
Novice

Joined30 Dec 2009
Posts11

Hey girlie!! How has your Summer been thus far? I missed Andy last night but was able to catch a snippet of his interview...Oh boy he really gave it to the commentator!!

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:09 pm       
Sugarplum87
Novice

Joined24 Dec 2009
Posts33

Boug, im glad you decided to come and gives this board a chance is still a bit confusing to me so im trying to get familiar with things, yes Andy played a very sloppy match, but it was his first one, i will wait until his next match to make my final assesment.
What have you been up too?

Posted: Sep Thu 01, 2011 3:14 pm       
Bougiet1
Novice

Joined30 Dec 2009
Posts11

Yeah, thought I would give it a go. A bit different but there are certain aspects about this forum I like better for sure. I have been busy this summer, working and of course having fun Smile I went to South Hampton with the Step-Daughter and Grand Children last weekend and had a blast. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the Arthur Ashe Kids Day due to the Hurricane Sad Next year I will go again as long as the weather permits!! Are you having a good summer?

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google