PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

Welcome!

Meet the Commish, Introduce yourself here!
Post Reply New Topic
missinandre
Commish
Commish
Welcome!

Post by missinandre » Dec Sat 27, 2008 8:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome to wtapredictiongame.com the Automated All Pro Tennis WTA / ATP Game Forecast!  This is a small community for tennis lovers everywhere!  Come and participate in the discussions, or just come and play our automated prediction games.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Please take a moment to meet the Commish and to introduce yourself!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
That's tennis and ya gotta love it!!!!

Sugarplum87
Novice
Novice

Post by Sugarplum87 » Sep Thu 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Well well Sugarplum is here, i hope this board is good but still with some spice, discussions are fun and dissagrements are part of lie,so dont be super strict here ok. :)

Bougiet1
Novice
Novice

Post by Bougiet1 » Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey girlie!! How has your Summer been thus far? I missed Andy last night but was able to catch a snippet of his interview...Oh boy he really gave it to the commentator!!

Sugarplum87
Novice
Novice

Post by Sugarplum87 » Sep Thu 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Boug, im glad you decided to come and gives this board a chance is still a bit confusing to me so im trying to get familiar with things, yes Andy played a very sloppy match, but it was his first one, i will wait until his next match to make my final assesment.
What have you been up too?

Bougiet1
Novice
Novice

Post by Bougiet1 » Sep Thu 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah, thought I would give it a go. A bit different but there are certain aspects about this forum I like better for sure. I have been busy this summer, working and of course having fun :) I went to South Hampton with the Step-Daughter and Grand Children last weekend and had a blast. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the Arthur Ashe Kids Day due to the Hurricane :( Next year I will go again as long as the weather permits!! Are you having a good summer?