atp PG

All Tennis, All the Time
Post Reply New Topic
CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior
atp PG

Post by CrossCourtBH » Nov Sun 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Another good win for Karen - #ed_op#br#ed_cl#very well played#ed_op#br#ed_cl#& #ed_op#br#ed_cl#@ Graveller -#ed_op#br#ed_cl#good choice for Paris winner -#ed_op#br#ed_cl#very well done!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Re: atp PG

Post by Graveller » Nov Sun 04, 2018 1:04 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#CrossCourtBH#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# #ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I've been picking Khachanov a lot in 2018, even as uWP sometimes.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I already made that final prediction two days ago, and after seeing how simple his SF win was - and Novak needing three long sets yesterday evening - I expected that he had a good chance indeed. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Most had to pick Novak because he was their uWP; I think that some would have picked Khachanov if given the choice yesterday evening.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Nov Sun 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Wannadoo75 has been leader in the ATP rolling ranking for the last 88 weeks, but when I take away the 2017 Masters points (=provisional standing in the YE-2018 race), we get the following:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#1. Jeff in Texas - 1584 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#2. Wannadoo75 - 1577 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#3. Rex - 1515 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#4. Perdida - 1506 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#5. Graveller - 1431 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#6. Pyotr - 1357 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#7. Themo - 1311 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#8. Ace2ace - 1095 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#9. Padawan - 956 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#10. CrossCourtBH - 919 pt#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#A battle for the #1 and for the #3 spot. Picking the right uWP (or none?) could be crucial... Jeff in Texas could be the 10th player who becomes #1 in the rolling ranking...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"