Ace....

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Post Reply New Topic
rex
Commish
Commish
Ace....

Post by rex » Oct Thu 04, 2018 12:52 pm

The Russian stream is back up......sorta. Flash Player problems, but the menu is at least visible....

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ace....

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Thu 04, 2018 7:24 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#rex#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# Thanks Rex.. I had given up, thinking ESPN finally succeeded in turning off the Russians  jewel. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I cancelled their ESPN+ subscription 2 weeks ago. I almost forgot do to it.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Now I can watch the NBA. :)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Fri 19, 2018 7:48 am

The stream works for all ATP, but today not for Moscow WTA & ATP... No russian stream for a russian event... the irony... so protective, those russians :-)
Last edited by Graveller on Oct Fri 19, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Fri 19, 2018 8:56 am

hmmmm... I watched the L.A Lakers last night... Didn't check for Tennis.
Hopefully Putin will turn it on soon. We need that stream. It's the only one without annoying commercial.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Fri 19, 2018 10:12 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Ace2Ace#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# It started working for the Kasatkina vs Konta match; the one I really wanted to see.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Darya leading 6-4 2-1... the girl may have stayed top11-15 all year, but her game surely matured.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Winning this match and tomorrow the final vs Jabeur, and she goes to Singapore (as alternate... at top10 breakthrough).#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#But this match is not over yet. Both play very well imo. Enjoyable match so far.  #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Oct Sun 21, 2018 11:19 pm

LOL @ Ace ... the key for uninterrupted Russian tennis streaming service is and always Maria Sharapova.🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🙌🏻🇷🇺🇷🇺