PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

SERENA'S Match Delayed. Why?

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
PeterSkan
Senior
Senior

Post by PeterSkan » Jul Fri 13, 2018 1:56 am

This struck me as Serena's best performance by far. If she plays as well on Saturday I expect her to win. Ostapenko had no variety to her game, and still Kerber was scrambling all over the place to keep balls in play until Ostapenko misfired. That seems to be Kerber's only weapon. If she can't generate winners against Ostapenko, how will she do so against Serena? The only was Kerber wins is if Serena gifts it to her. Kerber can't win it outright, but will hoist the dish if Serena loses it.
go firmly to the window
and listen with deep emotion,
but not with the whining, the pleas of the coward;
listen-your final pleasure-to the voices,
to the exquisite music of that strange procession

anishmitch
Senior
Senior

Post by anishmitch » Jul Sat 14, 2018 7:01 am

#ed_op#p#ed_cl#
#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#PeterSkan#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#a52a2a"#ed_cl#Hey Peter, hope you are well.  I agree 100%.  I remember watching Serena when she played Angelique in the 2016 AO and getting so frustrated.  Angelique keep guess, quite properly, when Serena was at the net and would hit passing shot after passing shot.  She won't have the same reaction time on grass.  However, Angelique looks to be in the best shape of her career.  Serena's to lose.#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jul Mon 16, 2018 9:12 am

Let's go for #24 at the USO.
Every time Serena is about to match a record, it's delayed. Girl go to get hold of those nerves..
This happened before she got #18 and also at #22.
Will USO be the one?
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jul Mon 16, 2018 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.