PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

Sad day for Birmingham, Maria not playing.

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Post Reply New Topic
Mytiwtiw
Sad day for Birmingham, Maria not playing.

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Thu 14, 2018 7:22 am

Wimbledon is on by the way, no worries !!👍🏻👍🏻😍❤️

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Sad day for Birmingham, Maria not playing.

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Thu 14, 2018 7:45 am

"...The 31-year-old Russian, who was Wimbledon champion in 2004, has not played at the All England Club since 2015, when she made the semi-finals.

She was serving a doping ban in 2016 and was injured in 2017 when she was planning to play the qualifying tournament.
"I have good memories of Birmingham so I'm disappointed not to be able to play this year," said Sharapova, a two-time champion at the Wimbledon warm-up event.
"I need to take care of my body and make sure I stay healthy and sometimes that means you have to take tough decisions like this one."

"
Her story will always have a link to doping ban.

sekasi
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re:Sad day for Birmingham, Maria not playing.

Post by sekasi » Jun Thu 14, 2018 2:40 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>Ace2Ace</b>:</font>

:lol: I like the words you highlighted

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Thu 14, 2018 5:16 pm

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#
Her story will always have a link to doping ban.
#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#As well as the jealous obsession of her detractors. #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/37.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Thu 14, 2018 6:23 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Pyotr#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#&nbsp;I would be surprised if there is anyone jealous of a doper. But if you think there are such people, fine.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I just wish Serena had crushed her in Paris. :) :) ... But that would have hurt Twitwit less than Muguruza doing it so decisively. Pova had a 3-0 H2H against Mugu.So now we can add to the page:#ed_op#br#ed_cl#H2H with Muguruza: 3-0 with Meldonium. Without Meldonium: 0-1 #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#The Meldonium story is going nowhere, as you can see in that article. That's just fact, not&nbsp; envy.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Next match: Wimbledon. Let's see if she can win 4 matches.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Fri 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Wimbledon where the DOMINATION all started and Wimbledon is where Maria shows 2004 DOMINATION is no fluke. Dominates Maria !!!! [/b]