PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

2018 year of Maria Sharapova

All Tennis, All the Time
Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Sat 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Serena 6-2 6-2 is my Prediction in the PredictionGame. It could be worse. 6-1 6-0 like at the London Olympics. Serena is ON. The serve, the return, the ground strokes.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#She only made 3 UE in the first set. and 12 for the whole match. She was taking care of a her shots.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Julia hit 11 aces but that was not enough. Kris Pliskova had 15 aces and bunch of services winners. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Serena has faced better servers in every match so far. They hit 29 aces against her mighty returns in those 3 matches. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Sharapova had  no big serve to worry about. Only 5 aces hit her service boxes. There was no one to hurt her. (Pliskova was a shadow of herself. I heard she was ill. She only had 1 ace. when is the last time that happened????)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#Against Serena, Sharapova will have more Double Faults than aces and service winners combined. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Go Serena! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#You got to figure out Muguruza on clay. That's now the main problem to solve in Paris.
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jun Sat 02, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Sat 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Underestimating and taking any comer lightly is a recipe for disaster.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Luckily for Serena, I have no doubt she is taking Maria as seriously as any,#ed_op#br#ed_cl#maybe more. She knows how much Maria wants this win and that 2004#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Wimbledon loss has never been far from her mind each and every time#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Maria has crossed her path. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Serena's focus is right where it should be, on Maria, her next opponent!#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#May the best player on the day win!#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pyotr on Jun Sat 02, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Sat 02, 2018 11:18 pm

It’s 2004 all over again 😝😄

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Sun 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Countdown for a slam beat down .. payback time 🖖🏻👍❤️🍾🍷👍🏻

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:19 am

No payback, but advancement nonetheless.
Was really looking forward to this match, but alas it was not to be.

Looking forward to see if Muguruza happens. Would be a great match.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Mon 04, 2018 10:11 am

Yah disappointing not see the beat down of the year.. all her fans are all out giving the spin of the excuses, when the real thing it’s the hate and envy of the person 😡😡🤬😡😡🤬😡

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jun Mon 04, 2018 10:15 am

Well, a slim chance for Maria to win the French Open for the first* time

*: Meldonium-enhanced slams do not count in my book.... ;-) but that is my personal opinion, of course...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Re:2018 year of Maria Sharapova

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 10:45 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#
Yah disappointing not see the beat down of the year.. all her fans are all out giving the spin of the excuses, when the real thing it’s the hate and envy of the person 😡😡🤬😡😡🤬😡
#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#Sad, but true. I don't care for your knocking of my favorite player, but never do I feel the palpable vitriol for#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#Venus from you that I see here for Maria. Also, despite Serena's hearsay claim, it's obvious 2004 Wimbledon#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#is the driving force behind all concerning Maria. Serena appeared genuinely happy I thought for Maria in that#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#04' trophy ceremony. Yet, it's never been the same since. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Tue 05, 2018 5:18 pm

👍❤️😍👍😊

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Wed 06, 2018 11:39 am

Next domination thread, please.