Tournaments this week

SERENA Withdraws

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:06 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#
All I have to say now is that you know who is coming soon.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#He'll bring his most special brand of gloating. Be prepared. #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I'm happy to see Maria advance, but not like this.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#

#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:06 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Pyotr#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl#
A friend who is a huge Serena fan watched the doubles yesterday and said he#ed_op#br#ed_cl#saw no wincing or nursing. He feels this is suspect to say the least.
Your friend is liar. He didn't watch anything. Tennis Channel just showed what I was talking about.#ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:11 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#
Grosse, of course he does, you've been going on and on about him lately.....He's been out there MAGA"ing", but still has time. #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/39.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I can see why so many enjoy trolling. ;)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pyotr on Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:13 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Grossefavourite#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Did you see the doubles? They were a point away from going down 5-0 in the 1st but battled back to lose 6-4 anyway. After grabbing the tb 2nd set which they really should've lost, they 'lost' the 3rd 6-0. Trouble was clearly evident.
She tried too hard to stay in that stupid Doubles.#ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:13 am

Ace, I'm simply going by what he says he saw. Nothing more nothing less.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:17 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Pyotr#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# 
Ace, I'm simply going by what he says he saw. Nothing more nothing less.
Not only I call him a liar, #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Tennis Channel is also calling him a liar#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#. At least if you don't believe me, you have to believe the videos on Tennis Channel.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Have the courage to tell your friend he is a big liar.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:26 am

Ace, so it's not possible for people to see the same thing and have different initial conclusions?
He should be called a "big liar" because he didn't perceive an injury? Did you or anyone else
until Serena disclosed it? I'm thinking not. I'll have the courage to say some may be a little
sensitive right now over the ridicule some Maria fans are hurling at Serena. Understandable.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:30 am

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#I saw the serve and I was hoping it was not a serious problem...#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Come on. Your friend is a liar. Just admit it. I am not the only one calling him a liar. Tennis Channel is also calling him a liar by showing the video of Serena barely landing the balls in the box. You want to argue that to defend a liar? Go ahead.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:35 am

If you want to get all bent out of shape over someone not seeing signs of an injury
over a television screen, be my guest. It's really not that serious.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 9:36 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Pyotr#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# over a television screen? lol#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#They were showing and commenting the injury. Your friend is not a liar but the TC commentators are. OK. Thanks.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Jun Mon 04, 2018 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.