OOP....Sun...Paris....June 3, 2018

All Tennis, All the Time
Post Reply New Topic
rex
Commish
Commish
OOP....Sun...Paris....June 3, 2018

Post by rex » Jun Sat 02, 2018 3:49 pm

#ed_op#h5#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#FF0000"#ed_cl#Court Philippe-Chatrier#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/h5#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#strong#ed_cl#Play starts at 11am#ed_op#/strong#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Madison KEYS (USA) [13] vs Mihaela BUZARNESCU (ROU) [31]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Dominic THIEM (AUT) [7] vs Kei NISHIKORI (JPN) [19]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Anett KONTAVEIT (EST) [25] vs Sloane STEPHENS (USA) [10]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB) [20] vs Fernando VERDASCO (ESP) [30]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#h5#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#FF0000"#ed_cl#Court Suzanne-Lenglen#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/h5#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#strong#ed_cl#Play starts at 11am#ed_op#/strong#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Karen KHACHANOV (RUS) vs Alexander ZVEREV (GER) [2]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Barbora STRYCOVA (CZE) [26] vs Yulia PUTINTSEVA (KAZ)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#David GOFFIN (BEL)[8] vs Marco CECCHINATO (ITA)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Daria KASATKINA (RUS) [14] vs Caroline WOZNIACKI (DEN) [2]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#h5#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#FF0000"#ed_cl#Court 1#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/h5#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#strong#ed_cl#Play starts at 11am#ed_op#/strong#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Sorana CIRSTEA (ROU) & Sara SORRIBES TORMO (ESP)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Hao-Ching CHAN (TPE) & Zhaoxuan YANG (CHN) [8]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Maximo GONZALEZ (ARG) & Nicolas JARRY (CHI) #ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Calvin HEMERY (FRA) & Stephane ROBERT (FRA)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Robin HAASE (NED) & Matwe MIDDELKOOP (NED)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Pierre-Hugues HERBERT (FRA) & Nicolas MAHUT (FRA) [6]#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#em#ed_cl#To be completed: Haase/Middelkoop lead 5-4#ed_op#/em#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Venus WILLIAMS (USA) & Serena WILLIAMS (USA)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs A.KLEPAC (SLO ) / MJ.MARTINEZ SANCHEZ (ESP) [3]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#h5#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#FF0000"#ed_cl#Court 18#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/h5#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#strong#ed_cl#Play starts at 11am#ed_op#/strong#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Shuai ZHANG (CHN) & John PEERS (AUS)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Nicole MELICHAR (USA) & Alexander PEYA (AUT)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Juan Sebastian CABAL (COL) & Robert FARAH (COL) [5] #ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Wesley KOOLHOF (NED) & Artem SITAK (NZL)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Barbora KREJCIKOVA (CZE) & Katerina SINIAKOVA (CZE) [6] #ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Kiki BERTENS (NED) & Johanna LARSSON (SWE) [9]#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl#Kristina MLADENOVIC (FRA) & Alexis MUSIALEK (FRA)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#vs Demi SCHUURS (NED) & Matwe MIDDELKOOP (NED)#ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#Comment:#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#Didn't do the entire slate for tomorrow, for it features boys and girls draws on the other courts....#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl##ed_op#p#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/p#ed_cl#

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jun Sun 03, 2018 3:46 am

Well, both Kasatkina and Mertens (I gotta support belgian players) lived up to their ranking and got to the last 16.

Now facing the #1 and #2: no shame if they lose that (unless it is with a double bagel), but hoping that at least one gets into the QF.

Bottom section in ATP also looks interesting: not expecting Djokovic to get into the final, but with playere like Khachanov, Zverev, Goffin and Thiem, there are a quite a few that I would be happy with to see in the final.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Sun 03, 2018 6:36 am

I am rooting for your girl Kasatkina today. Tired of Wozniacki's cheap draws in slams.
Come on Daria, this is the type of player you should knock clean. She has nothing to hurt you.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jun Sun 03, 2018 7:46 am

Alex escapes again.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jun Sun 03, 2018 9:27 am

Sad to see Kontaveit ousted after her double victory over Vee.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jun Sun 03, 2018 9:35 am

Venus is done.👍🎉🍾
Last edited by Mytiwtiw on Jun Sun 03, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Mon 04, 2018 6:19 am

Thanks Kasatkina.
Now all Halep has to do is win her next match to keep her #1 title for another 2-weeks.
Don't let Woz taste that title again. :)