Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Thu 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Only CrossCourtBH got point for fmKO.
He selected Pliskova:

CrossCourtBH (May-11-2018 21:25)
Ka.Pliskova
Total = 8

Congrat !!!!
Last edited by Ace2Ace on May Thu 17, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » May Thu 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi Ace - TY -

yes redeemed myself somewhat from Madrid -
was about to be renamed ccbh aka ouch.

Missing time frame to place some round/s doesn't help.

Is it uw or fmko that one loses points if incorrect?

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Thu 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello CrossC, long time.
You are safe. It's uWP that comes with penalty.
You wouldn't have to redeem yourself :) :) :) if you just enter place holders for all the match-up not yet determined. That's what we all do because we know we can't be online before every deadline. :) :)

Congrat on your lucky pick. :) Or should I say insightful pick?
Last edited by Ace2Ace on May Thu 17, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » May Fri 18, 2018 4:27 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#CrossCourtBH#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# Hi,#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I often enter scores for all rounds at the same time without knowing who will play - especially in weeks where I know that hes ris kof missing a DL is big...#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#I sometimes end up wit weird predictions if I forget to correct them afterwards, but it is better than having no predictions at all...#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » May Fri 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks Ace & Graveller...

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » May Fri 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Ace - when are points deducted for incorrect uw prediction.
Could have my score plummetting still !

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Fri 18, 2018 11:01 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#CrossCourtBH#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" border="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#tbody#ed_cl##ed_op#tr#ed_cl##ed_op#td class="genmed" valign="top"#ed_cl##ed_op#nobr#ed_cl##ed_op#b#ed_cl#CrossCourtBH#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#   (May-11-2018 21:25)#ed_op#/nobr#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#   V.Williams #ed_op#/td#ed_cl##ed_op#/tr#ed_cl##ed_op#/tbody#ed_cl##ed_op#/table#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl# I see you selected Venus. You will lose half of the points you earn for the Final. So the point will taken off your total after the final.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#Say the final opposes Player1 to Player2  (Venus is neither of them since she is already out).#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#If you pick Player2 and she loses, we don't take any point off since you earned none for that final.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#If Player2 wins, you would normally get 16 points for that final. But because your pick Venus, you get only 8 points.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#That's it. So be careful when you pick the uWP (ultimate Winner).  You didn't select anyone for ATP. :) :)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#I usually take the risk only if Serena is playing... I trust the legend. :) :) #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on May Fri 18, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » May Sat 19, 2018 7:23 am

Rome was be of the two major events that I never won so far... won’t happen in 2018 too.

Wannadoo is crazy good in this event: in each round, one can win 16 points... Wannadoo got 18 and 20 in the R16 and QF thanks to correct score bonuses.. and now he has a bonus for the Svotolina SF too... if Halep wins, he gets 24 for this round...

Unbeatable...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » May Sat 19, 2018 10:35 am

Rome is mine. UWP Maria the right pict ❤️🍾💋🍷👍🏻👍