Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Wed 09, 2018 10:28 am

excuserexia

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » May Wed 09, 2018 10:33 am

Be careful, Melania's new platform is bul(ly)mia.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » May Wed 09, 2018 10:36 am

She is a beautiful woman. Her platform should be "aces and winners". Is there any smart person around her?

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » May Wed 09, 2018 10:50 am

Djokovic: "It's Not The End Of The World"

Novak Djokovic believes he is moving in the right direction, despite losing on Wednesday at the Mutua Madrid Open.

“Obviously I'm disappointed from losing this match,” said Djokovic, after losing to Kyle Edmund 6-2, 2-6, 6-3 in the second round. “But I can be happy with the progress of the level of my tennis.

“There are obvious things that are not working well for me. But I have to keep working on them and pray that — and hope that — my game will get stronger, get better as the matches go the distance. Especially [at] such big tournaments against quality players, you've got to step in. I tried, but obviously, [it] wasn't to be today. Hopefully, [the] next one.”

The 30-year-old Djokovic beat former World No. 4 Kei Nishikori on Monday in the first round at the Caja Magica — his biggest win of his comeback from a right elbow injury.

“I haven't played a whole bunch of matches,” said Djokovic, who is now 6-6 on the year. “But still, two tough opponents, tough matches… There are positives to take out from this, but [it’s] obviously disappointing to go out early in the tournament.

“It's not the end of the world. Obviously, I've played this sport so many years and had a bunch of success. I try to always remind myself and be grateful for that.

“At the same time, nobody is forcing me to play this sport. I do it because I like it. I want to do it. And that's something also that makes me fortunate to play the sport.

"So that's where I draw my strength. And as long as I keep going, as long as I love the sport, I'll keep going. And that's all it is.”

Djokovic will next travel to Rome, hoping to rediscover his peak-performance days, for the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, where he is a four-time titlist.
Last edited by Grossefavourite on May Wed 09, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:NOVAK Skinny-Shamed

Post by Ace2Ace » May Thu 10, 2018 5:54 pm

#ed_op#div#ed_cl#
Djokovic wrote:There are obvious things that are not working well for me. But I have to keep working on them and pray that — and hope that — my game will get stronger, get better as the matches go the distance....
#ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#
Sharapova wrote:...There’s still a few weeks in the leadup to that [Roland Garros]. But, yeah, like today, I mean, I thought I just should have made those smaller adjustments with my feet, moving back....
hmmmm ... Did they both graduate from the same academy in Latvia? lol lol#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#"Small adjustments"? Didn't we hear that after Pova lost to Sevastova in New York last year? #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on May Thu 10, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » May Mon 14, 2018 10:09 am

When the ATP Rankings were released Monday, Novak Djokovic fell to No. 18, his lowest standing since 2 October 2006, when he was World No. 22. And as the defending runner-up in Rome, the Serbian has 600 points to defend, putting him in danger of tumbling even further as he continues his comeback from a right elbow injury.

But Djokovic put on one of the best performances since his return on Monday at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, ousting Ukrainian Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-1, 6-3 in 56 minutes.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » May Sat 19, 2018 10:15 am

Strong showing against Rafa today, despite loss.