Tournaments this week

Miami Ladies Maindraw...

All Tennis, All the Time
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re:Miami Ladies Maindraw...

Post by Grossefavourite » Mar Fri 30, 2018 10:24 am

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#rex#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# Lol. I did notice the Russian influence in these streams. We should take to the streets to protest these expulsions. It's a disgrace to lose access to free tennis streams. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Mar Fri 30, 2018 10:46 am

<font color=brown>@ <b>Grossefavourite</b>:</font>

Not a disgrace but a massive disruption for tennis viewing and other sports. I just noticed that the Sport Zone stream is kaput. It's my 3rd option since one other streaming site has gone down. I'm only down to 2 now.

Yet, I don't mind paying for streaming services. I did for Tennis Channel +, but I cancelled due to the fact that they don't stream women's matches for the most part, give far less attention to such during dual events, for instance.

The new WTA streaming service has mixed reviews. They show matches in 720p, not 1080p like YouTube and the men's streaming service, Tennis TV. So, I'm reluctant. Yet, if the other 2 streaming sites get blocked, then the WTA service will have to do.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Mar Fri 30, 2018 7:39 pm

I only use one of the streams and I am very pleased with it: the Russian stream.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Last week, I ran into a Direct TV salesperson at Best Buy and she showed me all their current promo...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#So today, I went to Xinfinity office and told them I was gonna disconnect them and get Direct TV although I didn't really mean it.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#They lowered my price by $50 without changing my package, saying there is a promotion going on. yeah right. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#So I get to keep the digital package which has the deceptive ESPN and no Tennis Channel. I refuse to pay for an extra package with bunch of channels I don't need. Tennis Channel is not worth it. They were always showing old tapes when LIVE tennis was going on. Ditched it many yeas ago. :)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Thank you Putin. I can watch any sport I want any time: NBA, Tennis ( ITF ...currently streaming the beautiful Jaimee Fourlis playing #ed_op#span style="padding-left:10px;" id="gameName"#ed_cl#Zoe Hives#ed_op#/span#ed_cl#), etc, etc.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by Ace2Ace on Mar Fri 30, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Mar Sat 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Jelena's gifting too much in the lst set. She's made just about 30, whipping herself. She stops gifting to excess, this title is hers. Sloane isn't hurting her.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Mar Sat 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Jelena calls for a coach at 1-4 in the 2nd. Why? All he can tell you is stop hitting the ball massively off the court. Sloane is earning point off O's errors. This title is being "gift-wrapped" to Sloane with a big red bow ribbon on top. It's not Xmas.....

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Mar Sat 31, 2018 1:46 pm

6 winners for the champion of this event. Tell me that this match wasn't gift-wrapped by Jelena. Hopefully, she'll grow out of this reckless tennis by age 25. Don't want her to be Kvitova-like at age 27.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Mar Sat 31, 2018 2:04 pm

Don't see how Sloanie wins these matches and tournaments. I must be missing something major.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Mar Sat 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Don't underestimate the consistency of a pusher, when a ballbasher has little to none?

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Post by BJM123 » Mar Sat 31, 2018 4:11 pm

Sloane has a game that's very much like Kim Clijsters. Her game is centered around inducing errors and a balanced mix of defense and offense. Her defense comes from her scrambling and her offense comes from her footwork and forehand. She feeds off pace and this is why she struggles against players like Wozniacki and Halep. She has beaten: Mugu, Kerber, Azarenka (twice), Ostapenko, What do they have in common? They are all power hitters and this is what Clijesters herself used to love playing...

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Mar Sat 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Looks too easy for player to win only because Maria is not around same to the two coming tour stop. Ainely biring.