Aussie Open
Heat rule in place...
login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 2018 year of Maria Shara...(73) Mytiwtiw  Maria still 2018 (22) Mytiwtiw  The Next 'MARIA' (6) Grossefavou
 Difference between Venus ...(5) Mytiwtiw  VENUS, Please Destroy Ree...(36) djmm1962  Anishmitch...PDGame (1) Ace2Ace
 Daria's JUNK Tennis (1) Ace2Ace  Russians Slam Sneaky MARI...(3) djmm1962  Favorite ATP Younger play...(16) RU90
 IW WTA Main Draw (84) rex  Sasha Bajin joins Osaka (11) Grossefavou  Wk1: Saturday @ Indian We...(11) Grossefavou
 2018 ITF General talks (18) Ace2Ace  MARIA Fires Coach Over Fa...(5) Ace2Ace  Alexis Ohanian is awesome (4) Mytiwtiw
more recent topics... Forum Index » WTA General Tennis Discussions » Thursday @ Indian Wells 1st week Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Mar Fri 09, 2018 12:52 am       
Site Admin

Joined14 Sep 2004

Wow... Serena. The girl is still on, despite boobs and butt twice their old sizes. How does she get to those drop shots? The lady is a legend.

Last edited by Ace2Ace on Mar Fri 09, 2018 1:35 am;
Posted: Mar Fri 09, 2018 9:24 am       

Joined27 Jul 2013

Apologies, Ree, for predicting your demise. In any event, let's see how you recover for your next match.
Posted: Mar Fri 09, 2018 9:52 pm       Re:Thursday @ Indian Wells 1st week

Joined24 Jun 2012

93tennisroyalty wrote:
I've seen some of Vika's practices and from what I can tell, I think she's playing pretty good. Heather Watson doesn't have a game that Vika would be troubled by and she hasn't been in amazing form recently either.

The same with Serena and Zarina. Zarina can play well but she can also go way off.

I think Rena and Vika will both win.

Like I predicted, Serena and Vika. I'm glad they're back in the mix. Indian Wells marks the first tournament in which I feel all of the players are back. Those who have battled injury or other circumstances have all reconvened here. I'm hopeful for the remainder of the season.
  Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2    
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Indian Wells

WTA Indian Wells

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics