Green Clay, Red Clay
Bring it on !!!

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 Women French Open Qualifi...(10) Mytiwtiw  Serena Prepping on Chartr...(5) Grossefavou  NOVAK Skinny-Shamed (29) Grossefavou
 Time for a SKAN!! Roland ...(2) Ace2Ace  2018 ITF General talks (52) Ace2Ace  Michel Platini: 1998 Worl...(1) Grossefavou
 2018 year of Maria Shara...(136) Ace2Ace  Rome Maindraw....ladies (37) Grossefavou  kontaveit? (1) Ace2Ace
 SERENA Unseeded At RG (6) Ace2Ace  PG Rome (11) CrossCourtB  PLISKOVA Should Be Banned (6) Ace2Ace
 Serena at the wedding (18) Ace2Ace  Aleksandra Wozniak reques...(1) PeterSkan  Rome - Thursday action (18) Ace2Ace
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » All Tennis: Mixed » TOMIC, Seriously?
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Jan Wed 31, 2018 12:32 pm       TOMIC, Seriously?
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4495

Tomic last played at ATP tournament in November last year and lost in qualifying for the Australian Open earlier this month.

He controversially responded to the defeat by promising to go home and “count money”, following on from a remark he made last year about being “23 and worth over $10million”.

And earlier this week, Hewitt said he did not expect Tomic ever to play for his country again after making numerous approaches.

But the 23-year-old responded by claiming Australia, who will be led by Nick Kyrgios against Germany this weekend in the first round of the Davis Cup World Group, had no chance without him.

I don't care what Lleyton said. I never lost to him," Tomic said.

"The important thing is that there's a reason why I played Davis Cup for Australia at the youngest age in history and there's a reason why my record stands that good.

"I stand by my call.

“They know they can't win without me and I know they can't win without me.

“It's a tough situation."

Tomic was speaking after walking off Channel Ten’s “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!” after just three nights.

And he surprised viewers, producers and fellow contestants alike by telling them he wanted to get back on the tennis court more often.

"I don't want to spend half my time depressed here and thinking about how I played the last year and where I should be," Tomic said.

"And me being here with my thoughts now has just gave me a huge wake-up call…

“I need to be competing and playing in what I do best and that's why I've decided to leave."

Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jan Wed 31, 2018 12:32 pm;
Posted: Jan Wed 31, 2018 7:03 pm       
PeterSkan
Senior

Joined09 Jul 2008
Posts506
LocationRegina, Saskatchewan

Sounds like a "Make Tomic Great Again" campaign.

listen-your final pleasure-to the voices,
to the exquisite music of that strange procession
  Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Roland Garros
ATP Lyon
ATP Geneva

WTA Roland Garros
WTA Nurnberger
WTA Strasbourg