Aussie Open
Heat rule in place...

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 Budapest..... (37) rex  My UPDATED female favorit...(12) BJM123  How many of these players...(10) RU90
 WTA Dubai Draw and Result...(73) Ace2Ace  Mass shooting in Vegas: L...(15) Ace2Ace  A fake tennis player (0) Ace2Ace
 Oly SHOCK: Russian Tests ...(8) Grossefavou  2018 year of Maria Shara...(48) Graveller  PGamers....Doha.....Simon...(0) rex
 EUGENIE Wins Lawsuit Agai...(0) Grossefavou  WTA Doha Draw and Results (94) Graveller  Yes, Except MARIA, To Be ...(0) Grossefavou
 "CAROLINE Too Self-I...(0) Grossefavou  PGamers...Delray Beach......(1) Graveller  Fed Cup (53) Grossefavou
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » All Tennis: Mixed » Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 12:43 am       Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean
BJM123
Junior

Joined06 Oct 2013
Posts285

So the alt-right tennis player loses to Chung. I saw this match and it looked as if he had the alt-right in his corner. Tennys can deny it all that he wants to but the cat's out of the bag!

Posted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 4:37 am       
Pyotr
Junior

Joined28 Aug 2012
Posts164

So, if he were an actual racist like you he could what? Go around being as racist
and bigoted as you? Too bad he's white. If he were a minority he couldn't be racist
based on the same progressive logic that claims most white men are inherently racist.

Dude, people like you are sad.

Posted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 10:29 am       
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4199

For someone so 'far-right' he sure made a lot of costly wrong decisions on court. Maybe he had trouble going to his left and Chung wisely exploited that to hand him his just desserts.

Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jan Wed 24, 2018 10:36 am;
Posted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 6:55 pm       Re:Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean
BJM123
Junior

Joined06 Oct 2013
Posts285

Why would you call me a racist? I'm not bigoted. I never said that interracial couples should not exist. I never joined an alt-black group movement. I never followed any individual who was against unity. Tennys did and he got call out. Yes I said that most white men are inherently racist but that's been MY experience and I certainly do not dress it up as my being a "Christian."I have dated white guys before some were good but most were not...And?...By the way Serena herself called him out and I guess she's a racist too....Right...?

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Rio de Janeiro
ATP Marseille
ATP Delray Beach

WTA Budapest
WTA Dubai

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google