Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Post Reply New Topic
BJM123
Junior
Junior
Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean

Post by BJM123 » Jan Tue 23, 2018 11:43 pm

So the alt-right tennis player loses to Chung. I saw this match and it looked as if he had the alt-right in his corner. Tennys can deny it all that he wants to but the cat's out of the bag!

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jan Wed 24, 2018 3:37 am

So, if he were an actual racist like you he could what? Go around being as racist
and bigoted as you? Too bad he's white. If he were a minority he couldn't be racist
based on the same progressive logic that claims most white men are inherently racist.

Dude, people like you are sad.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Wed 24, 2018 9:29 am

For someone so 'far-right' he sure made a lot of costly wrong decisions on court. Maybe he had trouble going to his left and Chung wisely exploited that to hand him his just desserts.
Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jan Wed 24, 2018 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Re:Alt-Right Tennys loses to Korean

Post by BJM123 » Jan Wed 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Why would you call me a racist? I'm not bigoted. I never said that interracial couples should not exist. I never joined an alt-black group movement. I never followed any individual who was against unity. Tennys did and he got call out. Yes I said that most white men are inherently racist but that's been MY experience and I certainly do not dress it up as my being a "Christian."I have dated white guys before some were good but most were not...And?...By the way Serena herself called him out and I guess she's a racist too....Right...?