PredictionGame
Tournaments this week

Venus loses

All Tennis, All the Time
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jan Sat 20, 2018 8:59 am

LOL. I just looked up 'pegging'. Ok, possible but I'm guessing it's usually the ones you suspect the least who are into that, ie the big, strong, muscle-bound types.In any event, the fact that she got pregnant so fast tells us they're into the conventional ways too because 'pegging' can't lead to conception. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Venus' choice in bfs though still remains a mystery. I do think of many models who do seem to date/marry less attractive men who appear unconcerned with their appearance. Perhaps it has something to do with wanting to be the center of attention in the relationship, the so-called pretty one. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jan Sat 20, 2018 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

BJM123
Junior
Junior

Re:Venus loses

Post by BJM123 » Jan Sun 21, 2018 9:09 pm

LOL!!!! I thought that would make you laugh! I don't care that Venus is white boy crazy but for once, get one that really looks good. Look at Britney Spears' new BF. That man if freaking HOT AS HELL!!!!!!! Venus has never been deemed pretty in a conventional way by America so she might want to let that notions fade away but in any event, it is dulling her sense of competitiveness.