Aussie Open
Heat rule in place...

login with facebook
   LIVE Scores     LIVE-Chat     Skan Contest     Prediction Game      Drive2Final Game    Top-10 Game     History     World Clock 
 Latest topics  	                     The Main Forum           	       
 Budapest..... (37) rex  My UPDATED female favorit...(12) BJM123  How many of these players...(10) RU90
 WTA Dubai Draw and Result...(73) Ace2Ace  Mass shooting in Vegas: L...(15) Ace2Ace  A fake tennis player (0) Ace2Ace
 Oly SHOCK: Russian Tests ...(8) Grossefavou  2018 year of Maria Shara...(48) Graveller  PGamers....Doha.....Simon...(0) rex
 EUGENIE Wins Lawsuit Agai...(0) Grossefavou  WTA Doha Draw and Results (94) Graveller  Yes, Except MARIA, To Be ...(0) Grossefavou
 "CAROLINE Too Self-I...(0) Grossefavou  PGamers...Delray Beach......(1) Graveller  Fed Cup (53) Grossefavou
more recent topics... 

tennisgamers.com Forum Index » All Tennis: Mixed » Tomic, "Going Home To Count My Millions"
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Posted: Jan Sun 14, 2018 6:06 pm       Tomic, "Going Home To Count My Millions"
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4199

Australian Open: Bernard Tomic going home to 'count my millions’ after qualifying defeat

The Australian lost 6-1 6-7 (5-7) 6-4 to Italian Lorenzo Sonego in the final round of qualifying in Melbourne.

It will be the first time since 2008 that 25-year-old Tomic has not featured in the main draw, with Tennis Australia having chosen not to offer the world number 142 a wildcard.

"I just count money, that's all I do," he told Channel 7.

"You go do what I did. You go make 13-14 million. Good luck guys. Bye bye."

The remark echoed his reaction to criticism for a lack of commitment in Madrid last year, when he said: "Would you care if you were 23 and worth over $10m?"

A two-time junior Grand Slam champion, Tomic became
Australian number one and reached the Wimbledon quarter-finals as an 18-year-old qualifier in 2011.

He reached the third round at last year's Australian Open, but will fall further down the next set of
rankings after this qualifying failure.

Local media have reported he is considering taking part in the Australian version of television
show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/42680163

Last edited by Grossefavourite on Jan Sun 14, 2018 6:07 pm;
Posted: Jan Tue 16, 2018 11:02 am       
PeterSkan
Senior

Joined09 Jul 2008
Posts497
LocationRegina, Saskatchewan

Who cares? No sympathy for Peter Pan when he applies for social assistance at age 30!

listen-your final pleasure-to the voices,
to the exquisite music of that strange procession
Posted: Jan Tue 16, 2018 11:04 pm       
Grossefavourite
Accomplished

Joined27 Jul 2013
Posts4199

Many do believe the money is gone and the results aren't coming.

Page 1 of 1      
PredictionGame
Current Tournaments:
Enter Your Scores Here

ATP Rio de Janeiro
ATP Marseille
ATP Delray Beach

WTA Budapest
WTA Dubai

Show Latest 120 Topics                      Show Latest 120 Topics

Google