Tournaments this week

Tianjin Open: Draw and Results

All Tennis, All the Time
Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re:Tianjin Open: Draw and Results

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Sun 15, 2017 9:55 am

My assessment of Sabalenka before this match:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#"Just watched Errani vs this Sabalenka girl on youtube. First time watching her play.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Sabalenka is trying to emulate Ostapenko, but Ostapenko is a lot
smarter. Ostapenko doesn't just bash the ball like this girl does. #ed_op#b#ed_cl#Sabalenka plays more like Crawford. Just swing at whatever comes her way. It's very reckless, unorganized, aimless.#ed_op#/b#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I would be surprised if she wins a set against Sharapova."#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#And that's what happened. This girl has no clue what playing a defensive shot means. Samantha Crawford has a friend. She could have won this match 6-3 6-2.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Finally the Sugar lady wins something. It's about time.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Mon 16, 2017 6:55 pm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4JRRJryDUZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Tue 17, 2017 9:12 am

Conclusion: Maria without Meldoninum can win a Mickey Mouse Event against lower-ranked players....

Well, I guess this is her 14th genuine WTA titla (every title won from 2006 until 2016 is - for obvious reasons - invalid)
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"