Tournaments this week

BOYS Forced To Change Underwear

ATP version of the WTA general tennis
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jul Fri 14, 2017 9:50 am

<font color=brown>@ <b>djmm1962</b>:</font>

Well, he felt forced to apologize due to the outcry.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jul Fri 14, 2017 10:41 am

GOOD!!

rex
Commish
Commish

Re:BOYS Forced To Change Underwear

Post by rex » Jul Fri 14, 2017 4:00 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>Graveller</b>:</font>

Thank you for your opinion on the EU and it's issue with the Brexit movement for a certain segment of the British population. It makes sense to unite as a EU to have one currency, relaxed trade agreements and no tariffs on goods sold and trades amongst them for a densely populated continent with contiguous countries thereto, save for England. I think a lot of the perceived English smugness and their intent to dictate other EU nations stems from their survival of the Nazi Blitzkrieg of Western Europe during WWII and that attitude likely persists 'til this day, for they wanted the traitorous Tony Blair to head the EU and he was duly rejected, rightly so.

My concern, tho', is what is the employment/unemployment situation in Europe and where are your goods and services being produced? Greece has been devastated, for one, banks failing and unemployment is high. Yet, is manufacturing still productive for their respective nation's citizens, meaning.....does the business manufacturer in your respective country actually have their manufacturing process in that country, or has it been outsourced to communist "pinko" China to make the product, but label such as the home manufacturer in that country? Where are your shoes and clothing being made that is supported by that country's labor force? Where are the tools and appliances manufactured to be used by homeowners to maintain their residences? These are some of the questions I'm asking about the benefit of the EU, as to whether it enhances the employment opportunities with meaningful wages for it's countries' citizens and whether manufacturing is strong, modest or weak.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jul Fri 14, 2017 6:53 pm

My take on the EU: Lucy & Ricky being able to travel in Europe without showing their passports at ALL checkpoints!!

LMAO!!

I Love Lucy :)