Tournaments this week

Ostapenko, 2017 French Open Champion

All Tennis, All the Time
RU90
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re:Ostapenko, 2017 French Open Champion

Post by RU90 » Jun Sat 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Are you just going to keep posting these pictures without giving credit to the respective photographers? There's a lot of work that goes into these.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Sat 10, 2017 4:11 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#RU90#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# Your contribution is welcome. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Send my your credit card number and I'll take care of the rest. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Sat 10, 2017 4:12 pm

#ed_op#img src="http://i.imgur.com/n7MyHg8.jpg" height="487" width="731"#ed_cl#

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jun Sat 10, 2017 4:13 pm

#ed_op#img src="http://i.imgur.com/jVkW1yR.jpg" height="480" width="720"#ed_cl#

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jun Sat 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Anyone with a mobile phone can take these pictures.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Sat 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Very good!!

I thought it was comical that she didn't know how to hoist the trophy, LOL!! Fast learner :)

Now, she better NOT get pencil thin and lose her power, looking for the Pova endorsements!!

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Jun Sat 10, 2017 7:57 pm

#ed_op#font color="brown"#ed_cl#@ #ed_op#b#ed_cl#djmm1962#ed_op#/b#ed_cl#:#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl# #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Now, she better NOT get pencil thin and lose her power,[/b] looking for the Pova endorsements!!
#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#Thank you, DJ, and I totally agree.#ed_op#/i#ed_cl# #ed_op#img src="/board/richedit/smileys/Happy/91.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#i#ed_cl#If she loses her weight to conform to these pencil-stick images that dominate women's fashions, she'll kill her power and her career. Petra K. did that last year early in the season and got her butt kicked twice by Ostapenko and others (Kontaveit at the French). Then, she went to the Olympics, saw what a "woman athlete looks like", returned home, put the weight back on her body and practically ran through Asia, and avenged her 2 loses to Ostapenko by whipping her at the USO and Wuhan, where she made Ostapenko want to quit tennis...... such was the shellacking....lol. It's one of the reasons why Garbine has not been successful after her French last year and has done nothing this year up to this point, for she has "zero" muscle tone on her body, thin as all get out. Kerber lost more weight in the off-season and now can't finish with her forehand. The corporatists defines women's images, promotes same (movies, TV shows and women's fashion rags) and throws money at them, even though they look like holocaust survivors. So, women generally comply and, unfortunately, it affects some women's players, namely Aggie and Daniela, whose career was killed by this election. Fortunately, these young girls, like Ostapenko, Osaka, Siniakova, Ana K., Katsatkina, are not adopting this pathetic look and are looking like athletes, not famine victims. But, who knows when it comes to money what women will do for such, as well as men. The Globalists and corporatists know how to manipulate the masses to their detriment and we'll see in the endorsement arena, if Jelena has continued success to this level, whether she'll adapt to adjust to such images, tho' Maria to her credit, did not (Legs for Days and a healthy looking body with a slight tush).....#ed_op#/i#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Last edited by rex on Jun Mon 12, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jun Sat 10, 2017 7:58 pm

<font color=brown>@ <b>djmm1962</b>:</font>

She will like Hantuchova. People in advertising are vicious.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Sat 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Genie fell into that trap too. And Rex, you are right ... Olympic athletes open the world up to what a female athlete should look like (the sprinters, gymnist, swimmers, etc)!! WTA should have an intro forum on the dangers of anorexia (Hantuchova and Bartoli would be the perfect speakers)!!

Tennis has to get out of this "she's skinny and pretty" judge of fitness. Serena with 23 slams broke that mold!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Sat 10, 2017 8:24 pm

If tennis was more accessible, they'd have better athletes in the sport. Probably why they keep it expensive (not to mention the Obama backlash known as Trump)!! BTW, that fool is in my backyard again this weekend (transmissions slow down)!!