All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re: Will 'King Richard' SMITH...SMDH...

Post by Grossefavourite » Apr Sat 02, 2022 10:27 pm

Joylan1 wrote:
Apr Sat 02, 2022 8:08 pm
Its funny how there is no attempt at canceling Smith. His crocodile tears at his for show resignation from the academy.

It shows what abunch globalist puppets there are in Hollywood.
LAPD was there ready to arrest him but Rock would not cooperate. The Academy also tried to eject him from the ceremony before he won the award, but weren't able to. In other words, some do want to cancel him but I think a lot of women are rallying around Jada and her vanity and some false appreciation for Smith's alleged 'chivalry.' Yes, those crocodile tears were his best performance to date. If he didn't deserve an Oscar for King Richard, he sure deserved one for those tears.
Last edited by Grossefavourite on Apr Sun 03, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Apr Sun 03, 2022 10:48 am

Pyotr wrote:
Apr Sat 02, 2022 3:57 am
Says the person who gleefully says they look forward to celebrating the death's of people
that disagree with him on being injected with an experimental drug? Sit down!
Says a Putin lover….
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Apr Sun 03, 2022 3:31 pm

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Apr Mon 04, 2022 10:47 pm

While Serena gown is more appropriate for the Oscar, Venus is showing too much skin.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Apr Tue 05, 2022 9:49 am

Joylan1 wrote:
Apr Mon 04, 2022 10:47 pm
While Serena gown is more appropriate for the Oscar, Venus is showing too much skin.
Venus went overboard. That's ugly IMHO.
As for Will Smith, I think he should never be allowed to attend any award show again. If he didn't like the joke, he should have talked to Christ Rock after the show.
Comedians have always "crossed the line"... with Clinton, Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, J.W Bush, Madonna, M.Jordan, C. Barkley, etc,etc.
What Christ did is not out of the norm in comedy clubs.
You can't silence all comedians. You can't tell them what they should or shouldn't say.
I am glad Netflix and HBO and others are cancelling Will Smith's current projects.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Apr Tue 05, 2022 9:54 am

It was the entanglement heard round the world. On July 10, Jada Pinkett Smith brought herself to the Red Table and revealed that she’d had a relationship with R&B singer August Alsina
Did will Smith slap August Alsina when his wife publicly admitted having an affair with the singer?

Joylan1
Junior
Junior

Post by Joylan1 » Apr Wed 06, 2022 6:52 pm

That’s What Happens When a Man Loves a Woman Who Doesn’t Love Him’: Earthquake Says Jada Should Have stop Will Smith.

Like most, comedian Earthquake is weighing in on the scandal at the Oscars last month involving Academy Award winner Will Smith and Chris Rock. Things got physical between Smith and the “Good Hair” star after the latter made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith’s shaved head amid the actress’ battle with alopecia. This autoimmune disease traditionally results in hair loss.

During an interview on “The Breakfast Club” with co-host DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God, the veteran comedian, whose real name is Nathaniel Martin Stroman, had some stark criticism for “The Matrix” star, slamming her actions after Smith walked onstage while Rock was presenting the next category for “Best Documentary,” and slapped Rock in the face, shocking viewers worldwide.

“Personally, I feel sorry for Will ’cause you know he’s being beaten and abused by Jada–just saying. That’s what happens when a man loves a woman who doesn’t love him, and he’s doing everything to try and make sure that … try to win her love,” the 58-year-old star began.

“I’ve been there before,” Earthquake admitted. He continued, “You have to make a decision. Either accept it for the love she giving and just accept that or just leave it alone, but you will never ever ever win her over c’ause you can’t make her heart feel what it don’t — and she don’t. And her actions that night showed it, and I feel for him.”

When asked to elaborate, the funnyman stated that even if the “Gemini” star felt Rock disrespected his wife, the actress still had a duty. “She knows her man, and she saw he was about to go up here. A woman that loves you would stop you,” he said. “And then we do radio, we know the rules of FCC, and it was at the Oscars. Will doesn’t even cuss, and he out here using profanity on a live broadcast. He knows Hollywood; he knows the rules.”

Earthquake said Pinkett Smith had a few opportunities to defuse the situation but chose against it. He also noted that she has still yet to defend her man — although she released an Instagram statement about healing.

“She didn’t try and stop him, on there, on two occasions, and then lastly, man, she has yet to release the statement to say, ‘Hey man, my man is a good man; he lost his cool. It’s not indicative of who he is. He got over three decades of good work towards the people he never had that, he lost his cool, ain’t nothing, no,’ ” he said.

He continued, “She should protect her man. What he did was protecting her. A woman would come out and vouch for you, that that’s not you, that is not him. It’s just a natural — in my humble opinion — a natural reaction for a woman who sees a significance of what he did and what it’s gonna cost him if he was doing it for you.”

Earthquake said at some point the actress needs to stop being “politically correct” and “circle the wagons and say this is my man; this is what I care about, he’s not like this. He lost it that day and that he’s human, and please don’t let this night define who he is as a person.”

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Apr Thu 07, 2022 2:45 pm

Junior Tennis Player Apologizes For Slapping Opponent After Match
TEEN SORRY FOR SLAPPING OPPONENT ... 'Wrong And Completely Out Of Line'

4/7/2022 8:43 AM PT

The junior tennis player who slapped his opponent in the face following a match earlier this week has issued an apology ... saying his actions were "wrong and completely out of line."

Just three days after 15-year-old Michael Kouame smacked 16-year-old Raphael Nii Ankrah following a loss at an ITF juniors tournament in Ghana ... he said he was very sorry.

Kouame -- who posted the mea culpa on his social media page -- said he acted out and slapped Ankrah after hearing heckling from the crowd during the match.

"I was repeatedly verbally abused by a large number of individuals in the crowd, including insults to my mother in particular," Kouame said. "However, that does not excuse my behavior."

Kouame directly apologized to Ankrah ... and said he'd take any punishment that officials inevitably hand down.

" will use this time to reflect on how I can better manage challenging situations like these in the future in a manner that accurately reflects my character," Kouame said.

The teenager had come into the tournament this week as the No. 1 seed.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Apr Fri 08, 2022 4:31 pm

Smith banned 10 years. He'll now have to do his slapping after the ceremonies. As for Jada, no need to bother boycotting now.